VariousxReader ~We Miss You~

Various SnKxReader

\\We Miss You\\

**Warning:There's spoilers in here about Reindeer and Gentle Giant. So don't get mad at me if you read it and you're only on episode 6 or on the 3rd chapter of the manga.

~~

A finger traces over the engraved words on your gravestone.

"Hey, (y/n). It's me, Jean."

He sighs, then continues. "Sorry I haven't visited you in awhile. I've just been really busy, ya know? Mostly with cleaning. That short bastard just hands out cleaning duties all willy-nilly."

You giggle. "Oh c'mon, Jean. You'll have to learn to like him sometime. He'll always be the Captain of the Survey Corps."

Jean sets a bundle of your favorite type of flowers,(f/f), and sets his hands on his knees. Jean sighs again, and squeezes his eyes shut. He clenches his fists. "I hate this," he mumbles. "I hate this!" he's now yelling. Now he's crouching on the dirt ground, holding his head and rubbing eyes. "I hate that you died, (y/n)! I want you back! We all miss you so much! I miss you!" Jean balls his eyes out as he pounds the dirt ground as if to give him some kind of release of his anger.

A few moments later he seems to have calmed himself down, now only occasionally sniffling. A few crunches are heard off in the distance, and as they get closer Jean snaps his head towards the source of the noise. He sees a bald-headed boy coming up the hill. He quickly scrambles to his feet as the boy approaches towards your gravestone. He's carrying a bundle of flowers, and just like Jean, they're your favorite type of flowers.

He looks up to see Jean's tear stained face staring back at him. "Oh...hey Jean. Didn't know you were here."

Jean narrows his eyes and scowls. "Tsk,whatever. I was just leaving." And with that he makes his way down the hill, making sure to slightly shove Connie's shoulder on his way. He never liked being seen at (y/n)'s grave, and no one knows why. And now to be seen here crying just makes it even worse. He's sure Connie'll tell everyone there is to tell that he saw Jean crying at (y/n)'s grave. It's not like you and Jean had anything going on. Nobody has seen him this sad since Marco passed.

But Jean wasn't the only one who was sad because of the loss of you.

There was Armin, Eren, Sasha, Connie, Krista, Ymir, and even Mikasa who were all saddened at the news of your death. You were killed some time after finding out Reiner was the Armored Titan and Bertlholt was the Colossal Titan. Although you died in a horrible way, your death was not in vain. All of your friends didn't want your death to go unnoticed, so they had a burial ground for you.

~Armin~

Armin traces his finger over all the words engraved in the stone that's held over your burial ground. He sighs. You two use to do so much together. Read books was your main thing. He missed doing those things. He missed when you two would go out into the meadows and you'd make him a flower crown. He missed reading books until hours way past curfew. You both had found a room above the library. It had a few bookshelves filled with books about the titan's origin. You'd always sneak some hot chocolate mixes from the kitchen in the mess hall, bring them up to the room, and set up a fort in a corner made from the blankets that belonged to your beds. You'd both snuggle close together, and dive into the books you collected from the bookshelves that were undiscovered by everyone else. You were always oblivious to his little crush towards you. The way he'd blush if you brushed your hand against him when you both reached to turn a page. Or whenever you'd compliment him or sit next to him in the mess hall. Of course he'd never say anything about it, since he knew Eren already liked you and he had a better chance with you than he did. He lets out another sigh, as he traces the letter of your name over and over again.