ArminxReader ~Charming~

ArminxReader

||Charming||

~~

"BOMBS AWAY!" Sasha stands on a table and starts throwing mashed potatoes everywhere. Connie follows with some noodles with some kind of red sauce that also gets on his head.

They throw food powerfully at each other.

In fact, everyone's throwing food at each other.

Annie and Mikasa, Eren and Jean, Bertlholt and Ymir, Reiner and Krista, Mina and Thomas.

They all gratingly hurl particles and mushed food at each other with little mercy for the other's hair or well-being.

You groan from underneath the table Sasha currently stands on.

Why did you have to be here of all times?

Usually you eat outside underneath your favorite tree.

But no.

Connie and Sasha had to convince you to eat in the mess hall for once, begging you with puppy eyes. You obliged, following them to the mess hall to eat with the rest of your friends.

And now you knew why they wanted you so badly to eat in here.

Apparently this was planned out. And you doubt it wasn't, of course Sasha and Connie would do something like this.

They had started this, and then Ymir joined in playfully flicking some potatoes off her spoon at Bertl. Reiner didn't like that, so he flicked some at Krista. They both began throwing food at their companions, which resulted in Krista to finally fight back. Then some hit Annie, and everybody stopped, knowing too god damn well to even brush against her in the halls. Thinking it came from Mikasa, she quickly acted upon it and grabbed a steamed potato off her tray and flung it at her. Mikasa, not liking to be messed with either-especially Annie-got up and started throwing stuff across the room at her. Then Jean joined in, being the stupid horse he is, and threw some at Eren, which only ended up hitting Mikasa because she sat quite close to him. Mikasa shot a glare at Jean and slapped Eren's face out of the way, now protecting Eren while standing her ground still hurling at Annie. Eren writhed from Mikasa's grasp and got up, ready to drop kick a horse, when a glop of mashed potatoes hit his face. This got him angry, and you swore you thought the reason to why it fell off was because it melted off due to the heat radiating off Eren's face. Instead of everyone else who threw mushy and soft stuff at another, Eren grabbed a bag from the corner of the mess hall and started throwing raw potatoes at Jean's face. You knew that would leave a bruise.

Then everybody joined in, except for you of course.

You hid under a table, avoiding any food possible. You look ahead of you, about 5 tables ahead, and notice the doors to outside the mess hall.

Outside.

You'll be free!

You hurriedly start crawling under the tables, pausing at gaps in the tables careful not to get hit by any food.

That was your primary goal. Secondary: to get the heaping hell out of here.

Damn. This was just like a war or some shit.

When you were just a table away from the outside, your head bumps into something.

Something hard, yet soft.

You look up to meet big, deep sky blue eyes.

"Oh,h-hey (f/n)."

You remember how you failed to notice the little blonde boy sitting with Eren and Mikasa when the fight began.

You chuckle. "Heh heh, I bet you wanna escape this wrath too, huh?"

He nods, still keeping his beautiful blue orbs locked with your (e/c) ones.

You smile. "Well, I was just heading towards those doors, wanna follow?"

He nods again, still keeping eye contact.

You quickly go in front of him, making your way to the doors that mark heaven with him closely behind.

When you reach the last table, you pause to look around.

Mina and Thomas are throwing soup at each other. You wonder why the hell Shadis hasn't burst in yet.

You gain the courage and get into position. You turn your head and look at Armin, saying, "Alright Armin. You bolt when I bolt, got it?"

He nods, and you turn back around, looking for the right moment.

You find one, and quickly bolt out from under the table. But right when you do, everything happens in slow motion.

You get hit with a bowl of mushroom soup.

You cover your face, smearing it everywhere, when you feel a hand enclose your arm. "C'mon (f/n)!" Armin rushes you out the door, and runs with you to a hill.

You uncover your face. You feel something wet against your face, rubbing furiously.

When your vision clears, you see Armin wiping your face off. He got it off your face, but there's still some in your hair.

You set a hand on top of your head, then take it off and put it in front of your face.

Ugh! Now it's gonna take forever to get these out of your (h/c) locks!

Armin notices and quickly tries to wipe away all, but fails with some of it.

"Sorry (f/n), that's the best I can do."

You give him a duchenne smile. "It's fine, Armin, but thank you anyway."

Armin blushes and quickly turns away.

You start moving towards him. "What's wrong, Armin?" He turns away even more. "Uh, n-nothing!" You move closer to him, and cup his cheeks with your hands. You laugh. "Dude, Armin, you're face is like a tomato." He puffs his cheeks and huffs. "Whatever, (f/n)," he mumbles. You burst out laughing, rolling on the ground. Armin blushes even more. "C'mon, (f/n)! You'd blush too if the person you liked was actually talking to you!"

You abruptly stop laughing, bringing your face up to meet Armin's gaze. You give him a smirk. "What are you talking about, I talk to you all the time."

"Yeah, well," he averts his gaze. "I've just now been noticing I have feelings for you. Jean and Eren pointed it out, actually."

Your smirk widens and you state, "Well I like you, and talk to you, but I don't blush."

His face returns to a dark red. "W-well, you're charming and outgoing! There's a difference between me and you ya'know!"

You chuckle and peck him on the lips before saying, "Charming huh? But Armin, you can't spell charming without Armin~"