MikasaxReader ~Butterfly~

Male!MikasaxReader

||Butterfly||

Ninja AU

Disclaimer:I do not own lyrics.

~~

Ai yai yai|
Ai yai yai|
Ai yai yai|
Where's my samurai?|

I've been searching for a man,
All across Japan.
Just to find, to find my samurai.
Someone who is strong,
But still a little shy,
Yes, I need, I need my samurai.

My mind wanders to my dreams as I rest my head on a near by tree. The tree has the prettiest blossoms; orange and pink buds fall right into my waiting hands.

I wish I were as pretty as these buds. Then maybe, just maybe, I could find a man. Then I wouldn't be forced to become a ninja assassin.

I sigh. I wish my life was better. Mostly, I wish I found my true love. One, I wouldn't even have to be forced to become a ninja assassin. Two, being with somebody would be nice.

But that'll never happen. For one, I'm too ugly. For two, I'm sure nobody likes my personality. So I have no chance. With anyone.

Ai yai I yai,
I'm your little butterfly,
Green, black and blue
Make the colors in the sky.

Ai yai I yai,
I'm your little butterfly,
Green, black and blue
Make the colors in the sky.

I stand up from the tree, having my fill for a nap. I stretch, then slowly enter the blade of my sword into its sheath. I begin walking, walking to a certain destination.

I have another to kill, a new assignment.

I take out my book from my kimono belt. I flip through it, the whole book containing of my targets. X marks the spot when they are taken out.

I flip all the way to the end, fininding my new one.

I finally find him. Wow..he's very handsome. He has a fitted jaw, nice broud shoulders, dark black eyes-

And let's not forget to mention his stunning hair.

My fingers graze his picture. Only someone could come up with this in their minds. He can't be real. Well....but he is.

But the thing is, I have to kill him.

I groan, not wanting to go through with it anymore. But he won't even so much as glance as me.

I sigh and continue walking, putting my book away.

"I've been searching in the woods," I sing, "And high above the hills. Just to find, to find my samurai. Some who won't regret to keep me in his net.
Yes I need, I need my samurai."

"Ai yai I yai, I'm your little butterfly,
Green, black and blue make the colors in the s-"

"That's a wonderful voice."

I whip my head in the direction of the noise. Voices sound all around me, echoeing each other.

"Wh-whose there?"

In this lousy costume, I only look like a housewife that is lost. Who would be stalking me?

Maybe its one of my targets I have killed in the past and their clan came back to hunt me down.

I sigh. Well here's the end for me.

The hunters show themselves; yep, I look at their outfits and can tell they are from a clan in the past for me.

They begin to try and attack me; their hits and moves and such are very sloppy, but powerful. I attempt to get a hold on one of them so I can slash his neck easily.

But instead, he gets a hold on me.

I expect the cool feeling of the blade to hit my neck and pain to shoot through my body, the source being my neck. Instead I hear gurgling noises and slashes of swords against skin. I don't feel the pain. Maybe my soul already left my body.

I feel myself being lifted up. I'm in somebody's arms. I open my eyes to find them being engulfed by the deep black rings above me.

Black rings, just like that man I saw in my book.

I look at the other..details..

This looks like the man...the man that I dreamt of.

I wriggle out of his grip, and scramble back to my feet.

But wait-

He's my target! I have to kill this man!

He gives an aggravated sigh, as if he were annoyed. "So you're the person I have to kill," he simply states.

I back up. "Wh-what?"

"You're my target. I'm sure I'm yours."

I back up, but step on something mushy. I look in back of me and see all the dead bodies of the clan scattered everywhere.

"D-did you do this?" If he did, then shit.

"Yes," he simply answers.

You gulp. "Don't worry," he steps closer. "I won't hurt you. You don't seem like you'd be able to fight right now. I hate easy targets."

I narrow my eyes. This asshole. I throw my kimono off my body to be left in my actual outfit. "I'm not easy!" I huff.

I see a slight smirk play at his lips under his mouth-mask.

"Don't worry," he pauses, "°Last Name°. I'm sure we'll have many encounters. I can't wait to meet again."

And with that, he leaps up into a tree and he's gone.

My dream man...gone once again.

But, he did say we'd meet again. And he said he couldn't wait.

I can't wait either.