LevixReader ~You Have The Right To Remain Silent~

Thug!LevixMP!Reader

||You Have The Right to Remain Silent||

AU

~

Boots slosh against the wet, slick ground as we run across and all through streets. The streets are abandoned, everybody got the signal to flee them and return to their homes. Whether they were shopping or visiting a sick friend, it didn't matter. It's much easier for all my soldiers to run through the streets in search of the new criminal of the week.

Being in the MP's is tough work, especially if you're an officer. Many people say and think that all the MP's do is sit on their 'lazy' asses and drink champagne. Yes, we do do that. But we also work our asses off. Whether it's to pay for our families, pay for more wine, or just have money in general, we work our asses off. And if you're a high-ranking officer, oh, you better be glad you are one. It's such an honor to be an officer under Nile Dok. Not that I would admit that to anybody-they'd think I have a crush on him.

One of my jobs is to patrol the cities near Stohess in Wall Sina with a bunch of drunken men. I feel like I'm the only one who really does my job. Correctly, if I might add.

And just yesterday Nile had called for me personally and had given me a job unlike any other.

To catch Levi Ackerman.

Yeah, thart's right. I got the job to catch the most infamous criminal in the well known Walls.

Of course I took it, I mean, why woulnd't I when Nile chose me himself to take on the job with the most lethal batch of soldiers the Military Brigade has; and better yet, I get to Command them.

I had smirked to myself the whole rest of the day.

I've heard about this thug, well-everybody has. But so far, no one has been able to catch him, or his group of thugs that stand along side him. And I promised myself and all the soldiers that I was to command that they would not die; that I would catch this Levi Ackerman and take him out once and for all.

My men hide behind buildings that are across from the bar that Levi and his gang currently reside in.

I make them ready there guns and get into position. I wedge myself between an alley directly across from the door to the bar.

I'm ready to leap at this asshole at the most logic chance I get.

We wait for about 20 minutes when he finally shows himself. He's with 2 others: a young girl, and another young man.

I've never really seen this man before, but damn is he handsome. All I have to do is take one glance at him and see that he's very good looking. Very. They talk with one another, walking in the opposite direction of the left wall my soldiers hide behind.

Well, its not really opposite. I've got them all over behind the walls, making sure I'm able to catch him at every angle.

They start walking away, when I hold up the signal to the soldiers that can see (the ones that see will pass it on to the others) to wait, I'm going ahead.

I move swiftly through the night; hiding behind shadows of buildings while the moon passes by. I don't have a gun on me, not any weapon. I'm not trying to get myself killed, nor the others.

I don't even have my 3DM Gear. Only thing on my back is the green horse symbolizing that I'm with the Military Police Brigade. He's sure to hate me once he sees this.

Now I'm done hiding in the shadows. I walk right out of them and right behind them. It's not long before they notice someone is following them. Before they can turn around fully, I already have my flare gun ready. (It's my signal to the others, and when I click it it actually sounds like a gun. It should scare him, if he doesn't have any weapons on him).