LevixReader •I Am•

LevixReader

Modern AU

||I Am||

Note: Part II to 'Not In Love With Her'

A/N: this is why i don't do sequels bc they suck but it was requested enjoy xx

Warning: Strong language

••

"Wait— Erwin," Erwin pauses his movements, keeping his hand rested on the shifting stick, ready to pull off of the side of the road.

"What is it?" Erwin glares down at his close friend.

Levi's head rests against his palm, his back slouching closer to him. He sighs, wiping his nose. "I think I need to go back and apologize," his voice is a cracked whisper. "I really do."

He can feel Erwin rolling his eyes as he hears the clicks sound throughout the car, indicating Erwin has unlocked all of the doors.

"I'm not staying here. I'm not going to wait for you," Erwin never wanted to tell his friend this, nor did he think he'd have to. But this entire thing is ridiculous. It's been occurring near to a constant extent, and it's exhausting the man; he's not even apart of the relationship. Him and his own wife are always a median for Levi and {Name}.
"And if you don't end up making-up, I'm not coming to pick you up. I'm not doing that anymore."

Levi swallows the lump that's been in his throat for a good 15 minutes now, but it doesn't seem to disappear. "I understand that," he finally croaks. Before exiting the car, he calls in, "I'll grab my bags from your house later."

Then, he slams the door shut, and runs into his apartment building, attempting to avoid getting wet.

"{Name}," he calls into the apartment as he walks in. She couldn't have left. He hears shuffling in their shared bedroom, so he makes his way into the room.

"What are you doing?"

She's packing clothes. She's folding each of her shirts and pants and socks and bras and sweaters and putting them all into a large suitcase. Her deodorant, her shampoo, her lotion, her perfume, her conditioner, her necessities, all lay on the bed next to the clothing in an effortless scatter, waiting to be organized into the large bag.

Hearing the voice she does not want to hear at the moment, hearing the voice who's constantly yelled and scowled at her throughout the years, hearing the voice that she's constantly regretted marrying, her face instantly turns into a frown.

But hearing the voice she's always otherwise loved hearing crack, she turns around.

"Levi? I thought...I thought you left," she uncomfortably shifts her body, smoothing out her pants.

"No," he steps forward, putting a piece of her hair behind her ear. She shifts slightly, flinching away from his touch.
"I came back..to..to," he looks around. Nearly everything she owns is spread out on their queen-sized bed, ready to be packed away.

"You're leaving."
"For a bit, yes."
"Why..in the hell, are you leaving?"
"I think it's best."

"For the best?" He grabs all of her body scrubs and shampoos and throws them back into the bathroom, some of the thick gel-like liquid spilling onto the white-tiled floor as the caps burst open on impact.