pointing their hickey out

Scenerio: Well, let's just say you and him had a good time the night before and an other member spots the hickey you gave him last night and points it out.

JB:

He first noticed everyone staring at him, but he just attributed it to him probably doing a good job that day. It isn't until the giggling and whispering starts that he began to get suspicious. When they finally told him he got kinda surprised, but then he remembered what you two were doing the night before and tried to brush it off. He even got a little smug about it, but he also planned on how to get you back later.

Mark:

He's surprised that you left a mark on him, he thought you had been very careful. Still he couldn't help but be happy that you were excited enough to leave a hickey on him. The other members teased him a little but he didn't mind. He has one and they don't, so he won.

Jackson:

He'd go to the bathroom after they pointed it out trying to remember when he had gotten it, but it isn't really a huge deal to him. He'd show it off a little and be smug about it because it's like you're saying that he's yours and that gives him a little thrill.

Jinyoung:

He would be completely shocked that you left a mark on him. He's not angry about it, just surprised because if he hadn't noticed, anyone could've seen it and that means that it may have been caught on camera when he was filming a drama. It's not a very high possibility, but he's a worrier. Now that he's knows a about it, he can hide it better.

Youngjae:

Shock and in awe. At first he's like "not my jagi, no, she's not that frisky.", but then he'd remember what the two of you were doing the night before and get really quiet because maybe he was wrong. But then he'd get really happy to know that you have a sexy side along with your cute side.

BamBam:

"Oh my God, she did what?!" Runs to the mirror and wonders how he didn't catch it when he was getting ready in the morning. He acts smug for the rest of the day. A lot like JB but he's extra about it. Like, of course she gave me a hickey, I'm her boyfriend after all.

Yugyeom:

At first ge noticed that everyone was teasing more than usual, like a lot more. When he went to the bathroom during a break and notices the mark, everything started to make sense. He got all squishy and shy because you like him enough to do that.

inspired by @sooyeonahhh on insta