almost having the first time

A/N: This was requested by @Kimmoncopter34 <3 It was supposed to be posted 2 days ago, but unfortunately I got a sunstroke on Tuesday and I had a bad headache until this morning. I'm really sorry about posting late :(

Scenario: __ (Member) tries to take your relationship to the next level by getting down to business with you. But you're feeling insecure about your first time and don't think that you are ready for that.

JB

It started out innocent with him kissing your cheek. Jaebeom slowly started to move his kisses down your neck which made you moan lightly. His hands started wandering and slipped into your jeans and that's where you pushed him away. You had felt your heartbeat rising and anxiety started to set in.
Jaebeom looked at you with furrowed eyebrows and you sighed to yourself. "I'm sorry Jaebeom. I'm just really scared of going any further.", you told him avoiding eye contact with him due to embarrassment.
"Next time, just tell me. I understand, and if you want to wait, I am totally okay with that. Just don't push me away like that, it hurts my pride a little.", he said smiling at you.
Sex is something Jaebeom wants, but he can wait until you're ready and he knows that. But he wouldn't want to wait to long, he has his own needs.

Mark

Mark took your bottom lip between his teeth and tugged slightly. His hand traveled down to your hip and he pulled you to straddle him. You felt your heart rate rise, but not in the good way. This was going to fast and this wasn't what you wanted, at least not yet.
You pulled aways from him and moved to sit next to him. Mark turned to you a little confused and studied your flustered face. "I don't know, I just don't think I'm ready yet. It's not you, it's just...I'm scared.", you confessed. Mark laced his fingers with yours and kissed your knuckles.
"That's fine, I can wait. But never be scared to tell me stuff like this." Mark is very understanding to theses kinds of things and he can wait. He'll just try to reassure you that you can be comfortable with him.

Jackson

He watched you intensely as you worked on your laptop, licking his lips. When you looked up from your work you locked eyes with him and he smiled. He came up to you and kissed your neck while letting his hands travel down to your waist. "Wanna go spend some time in the bedroom?", he whispered in your ear. His question was suggestive and you wanted to, you really did, but your own fear held you back.
Smiling at him apologetically, you stood up from your chair. "I want to, Jackson, I really do. But I don't think I'm ready. And I don't want to disappoint you either.", you said. Jackson chuckled, grabbing your hand and pulling you onto his lap.
"You could never disappoint me. If you're not ready, then I'm not ready. But, believe me, I will be down when you are." Jackson is number 1 cheerleader, even when it comes to this.

Jinyoung

Jinyoung's hand reached out and took the book you were reading out of your hands. He layed on top of you and started lacing kisses on your neck. Your smile disappeared from your face as soon as you felt his hard member on your thigh. You pushed him off of you slightly.
"I'm not ready for that, Jinyoung. It scares the hell out of me.", you said and he chuckled slightly. He kissed you softly and got off of the bed, making his way to the bathroom.
"I'm going to take care of this for a second. But it's okay, I can wait." Jinyoung definitely has his needs, but he can push them aside when it comes to you.

Youngjae

Youngjae is sweet in all of his gestures, even when initiating sex. He kissed all over your face and his hands grazed your thighs. You loved him with your whole heart, but you weren't ready to go much further than that.
"Youngjae, wait. I can't do this.", you told him and he sighed. Youngjae wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his chest. A small smile played on his lips and he kissed your forehead.
"That's okay. It can wait." Youngjae would be quite light about this, you're not ready and that's okay. Spending time with you in other ways is great to him, too.

BamBam

Chopping vegetables, you felt Bam press himself against your back. His lips ran over your neck and chills ran all over your body. "BamBam...", you sighed hoping, he would get the hint.
But he didn't and so he continued to place kisses down your neck. "Bam, please stop. The thought just scares me.", you said as you were feeling extremely uncomfortable. Bam pulled away, leaning on the counter across from you. He crossed his arms and smiled at you.
"That's alright. You'll give in soon enough." He'd be light about it, too. Bambam wants you to feel at ease around him and would crack jokes to make you feel better.

Yugyeom

Yugyeom wrapped his arms around you, moving to the music in the background. The beat of the song changed up and he rolled his hips against yours, changing the mood in the room. His lips met yours and he pushed you against the wall. You weren't expecting this sudden mood change and the thought freaked you out slightly.
"Wait, Yugyeom. I'm not ready for this.", you whispered and he stopped the music. Yugyeom pressed his forehead against yours.
"I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have assumed you were. It can wait." He would be kind of disappointed at first. Any guy his age likes sex, but he can put it off. After all, your comfort comes first to him.