Dates with them

JB

He wants everyone to know that you two are together, so he's holding you close. He likes to bring his face close to yours to maintain eye contact. He brings you to one of his favorite restaurants. When you look at him, his eyes are shining so bright; he's happy to be with you.

Mark

He's holding your hand. He doesn't know what to say; he's nervous. He wants to hold you, but he's afraid he'd offend you. He keeps things simple; he takes you to a small cafe. He doesn't want to leave a bad impression on you, so he doesn't eat much.

Jackson

He's talking way too much and for some reason, you don't even mind. You listen to his words. He's very open and takes you to a carnival. The whole time he's trying to impress you, but instead he messes up. He asks you a lot if you're having fun with him and jokes around about you liking him.

Jinyoung

He takes you somewhere quiet. Somewhere where the both of you can hear each other. He can't take his eyes off of you. He slowly tries to have skinship with you without offending you. Even though he seems like it's the last thing on his mind, his goal is to kiss you.

Youngjae

He wants everyone to know that he's on a date and that it's with you. He holds your hand, brings you close and looks into your eyes, just for everyone to know you're taken. He takes you to many places, including an ice cream shop. He feeds you and can't get over how cute you are when you have a brain freeze.

BamBam

Like Jackson, he talks a lot. He talks about himself and asks you a lot of questions to get to know you. He brings you to the mall. He wants to buy you something and won't decline. He jokes around with you by trying on bras that are obviously way too big to fit his small frame. He loves to watch you laugh.

Yugyeom

At first he's shy, he doesn't know how to break the ice. Eventually, he's all over the place. He wants to take you to so many places, but he takes you to cat cafe. He knows how much you love animals, and loves seeing how excited you are. While you play with the cats, he can't stop looking at how cute you are.

original reaction by @got7softhours on instagram