Going to an amusement park with them

JB

He would spend his time at the counter winning you every toy plush he could. "Lemme tell you, we're gonna have a room full of these when I'm done." He would show his big smile and continue wasting money even though you tell him not to.

Mark

He would notice you point out the biggest ride fire, "we really don't have to, you know." He was scared, but the second he got off the ride he kept running to more coasters and riding every coaster in the park.

Jackson

Just mentioning the marry-go-round made him happy, "oh my goodness, i can hold your hand while we ride on the horses!" and he sure did hold your hand the entire time taking hundreds of aesthetic pictures of you and him.

Jinyoung

He would sit back laughing while watching you fail at the counter games, "you're not very good at this." This made you a little upset and giving up. But he makes you smile when he wins you a plush on his first try.

Youngjae

You would loose him in the park, cause he'd ran off. You would walk around hollering his name, "i'm right here!" You would turn to see him waving as he's waiting in line for a children ride. "Oh my, join me! Let's go together, come on!" he would drag you in with him.

BamBam

He would hold your hand as he ran around the park trying to get to every ride as quick as possible, "Come on! There's no line! Stop walking babe!" He would constantly yell back at you anytime you slowed down. You end up riding each ride 3 times.

Yugyeom

He would follow you to every ride and in the lines he couldn't help but look away each time he saw how excited you were. "Sometimes you are too cute for me to even look at you." he would blush so much seeing you excited and constantly hold your hand in line.

original reaction by @defsdw on instagram