when you wear smth "inappropriate"

JB

All the members were in the recording studio. Soft giggles and mumbles could be heard from them. Mark was rapping his part when you came in. He immediately choked in the middle of his rap and stared at you causing the other members to turn around. "Hi", you said softly. You had a tight shirt and a mini skirt on...Jaebeom immediately noticed his members drooling over your perfect body proportions. Growling, he got up pulling you out of the room kissing your neck. "I need to show them you're mine and only mine."

"

Mark

You had the day to yourself all alone. Hours passed. Mark invited his members over, but you on the other hand didn't know about this. You had your headphones on bopping to music loudly in just underwear. You walked down the stairs lightly humming the lyrics when you walked in. They all looked over at you with wide eyes. Popping your bubblegum, you said "oops" and walked away. You stanned GOT7 before dating Mark so you never mind showing off. Mark ran out of the room and after you. He started yelling at you but soon got a little turned on. "Sorry guys, you gotta leave. You already know what I'm gonna do to my baby tonight."

"

Jackson

He was performing when he noticed you in the front row. Your shirt was very revealing. You bit your lips when you two made eye contact which threw him off. His dancing became sexier and he was growling more while singing. The cheers were louder. When an other member was singing, he mouthed "meet me backstage" and winked. You already knew what was gonna happen later...

 You already knew what was gonna happen later