i got tagged

Hi, so basically I got tagged by my dear cousin _haefele_

1. Who is your Ultimate bias and what is your ultimate group?

My ulti is Mark Tuan and my ultimate group is got7.

2. Do you want to move away from Germany in the future?

I'm not sure, honestly. I mean I love my country, it's beautiful and I grew up here and all. But idk maybe I'd move to England or Italy. But really I'm not sure, we'll see what'll happen in the future.

3. Do you own any kpop merch, if yes what kind?

Yes, I have 3 got7 and 2 bts albums. I also have 2 bts hoodies and I own a few posters. Oh I almost forgot, I got a chimmy plushie.

4. What countries have you been to?

Well I actually got to visit quite a lot:
Italy, Greece, France, England, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Czechs Republic, Monaco, Belgium and Poland.

5. What month's your birthday in?

My birthday is in October.

6. What's your favorite animal?

Uhm, I like most animals, but I would have to say horses and cats are my favorites.

7. Since when are you listening to kpop?

Since August 2018. I became an Army a week before Idol was released.

8. How did you discover kpop?

I actually hated it until my sister forced me to listen to some bts songs and that's when I fell into the deep kpop hole xD

9. Have you been to a kpop concert before? If yes, which one?

No, I haven't sadly. But I'd love to go to some in the future. My sister actually promised me that we'd take a trip to Berlin and go to a got7 or bts concert as soon as I turn 18. (which is next year) I'm really looking forward to it as it's only going to be the two of us.

10. Tagg as many as you want

Well, idk who to tagg, so if you want to answer these questions as well, feel tagged I guess hahah