When you wake up to their hands on your boobs

JB

Jaebeom would try to cover it up by doing something completely dorky. "What? I wasn't - what are you talking about?" But he would low-key try to keep seducing you now you're awake.

Mark

Mark would be all cute and shy about it. "Was I doing that in my sleep? Wow, that's a first." He would apologize even though...he really doesn't have anything to be sorry about.

Jackson

"Guess you're a light sleeper then." He was prepared to do a lot more to wake you up, but he's glad he didn't have to do all the extra work!

Jinyoung

Jinyoung would be very embarrassed that his hand landed there while he was sleeping. And he would be even more embarrassed when you smirk at him and turn the awkward situation into a sexy one.

Youngjae

To be honest, you would just have to move Youngjae's hand yourself because he would still be asleep. And there's nothing you can do to wake him up. Boy will wake up when he wants to wake up! But once he does, then you can totally have your way with him.

BamBam

Bam would try to act all innocent but...you both know better. He would be all "I MEAN SINCE YOU'RE AWAKE NOW..." *wink wink nudge nudge smirk smirk*

Yugyeom

Yugyeom would be so embarrassed! And so cute and adorable about it! He would blush so hard whenever you brought it up and especially if you told him you didn't really mind it...

original reaction by @weirdoahgase on instagram