First valentines day with them

JB

Being the leader is hard, so Valentine's JB would try and make it as fun as he can for the both of you. He would take you to an amusement park where he would try and convince you to go on the scary rides with him and win you stuffed animals.

Mark

Since Mark is always busy traveling, dealing with interviews and live talk shows, he would just want to stay at home. The two of you would try to cook a nice meal but would eventually fail and just order some food at your place. Later on the two of you would watch movies and cuddle on the couch.

Jackson

This hyper active cutie would have no Problem showing how he feels About you on your first Valentine's day together (or any other day). From the morning you wake to the end of the day he would treat you like the princess you are. Giving you chocolates, roses, and asking you what you want to do today. {Hoping you would return the favor if you know what I mean ;)} 

Jinyoung

He would pretend not to know what day it is just to annoy you, but truthfully he is just hiding the surprise gift that he got you. After dinner he would take the gift out from his jacket pocket and present it to you. "I got you you a little something for our first Valentine's.", he said with with a sly smile on his face. "Jinyoung, I thought I said no gifts.", you said with a grimace but still took the present. He laughed a little when you took the present.

Youngjae

Youngjae would want to make his special for the both of you. After getting in the car he would put a blindfold on you and drive to the destination. After what felt like a long drive he would lead you out of the car and sit you down on the ground. Removing your blindfold you noticed a blanket, a picnic? "You always said you wanted to have a date under the stars.", he said staring at the sky. Your jaw dropped a little because you had said that a while ago and thought he had forgotten. "You are such a sweetheart.", you said and placed a kiss on his cheek.

BamBam

He would be a little nervous about the two of you celebrating your first valentine's day together. But despite being nervous he still tries to make this day special. Showing up at your door with chocolates and flowers in his hand and that cute smile plastered on his face.

Yugyeom

Like Bam, he would be a bit nervous, but would eventually calm down later on your date. He would lighten the mood with some playful banter between you two or crack a few jokes.

original imagine by @golden_k_pop_trash on instagram