you falling asleep on his lap

JB

He would find it absolutely adorable. He would try to stay like that for as long as possible and just let you rest. He would stroke your hair gently and brush his knuckles over your cheek. He would let you wake up on your own, not wanting to wake you up.

Mark

Our Mark here would become very fluffy. He would be careful not to move too much so he won't disturb you. If he had to do something he would pick you up and tuck you into bed...otherwise he would just scroll through his phone or watch some Netflix.

Jackson

He is probably one of the worst. He can't sit still for long, so he would try his best to slide out from under you. There's a 50% chance that it'll wake you up. He'll probably take pictures of you once he escaped because he thinks you look adorable.

Jinyoung

Jinyoung is another one who would just sit still and let you sleep. He'll just read a book with some low music or a movie in the background. He would check on you every once in a while, but he wouldn't really mind being your pillow. He'd probably place a soft kiss on your forehead every once in a while, just to let you know that he's still there.

Youngjae

Youngjae can't help but become super shy. He adores you and he's more than happy that you trust him enough to fall asleep like that. He'll try to stay as still as possible, but he'll definitely stroke your hair and press small kisses on your face. He can't help but show his love in small ways while you are asleep.

BamBam

This man will be super problematic. He wouldn't be able to sit still for that long. He'll try, but he'll probably get antsy after a while, annoying you a bit or accidentally waking you up while he tries to make himself more comfortable.

Yugyeom

He's just over the moon. He thinks you look absolutely adorable. He'll take pictures, too and won't be able to stop smiling. He'll stay there as long as you need in order to let you rest. He doesn't mind at all. He can't help but giggle every once in a while and duck his head.