Cock blocking (hyung line) [18+]

JB

You and Jaebeom were getting hot and heavy. Clothes were coming off, he laid you on the bed. "Are you ready baby girl?", he asked softly. Before you could answer, Jackson busted through the door. "Hey, it's time for rehearsal...", he just saw what he came into. "oh uhm..." Jaebeom covered you up and sighed, "Maybe when I come back?"

Mark

You had just seen Mark coming home exhausted, you thought you could help him 'relax' a little. You sat by his side and moved your hand towards his crotch area, he began to grow hard. "Touch me...", he said with a devious grin. That's when there was a knock on the door, you heard yelling from the other side. It was JB's voice, "MARK YOU LEFT YOUR JACKET AT THE STUDIO." Both of you sighed but laughed a bit at the situation.

Jackson

Jackson and you were out partying, you two had decided to sneak away to a bathroom at the end of the house. The two of you were kissing roughly, he pulled you on top of the sink counter. "I really want to fuck you right now-", Jackson was interrupted by Jinyoung knocking on the door. "Hey I need to use the bathroom, hurry up in there!" Now you both had to find a way to get out.

Jinyoung

Jinyoung wanted to take it to the next level with you. You both were in the studio listening to some recordings. He placed his hands around your waist and pulled you close to his body. "I can't help myself anymore...I need you...", Jinyoung had pulled you completely against himself. Blushing at this comment you agreed. That's when JB walked into the studio, "oh uhm..." You both were very careful after that incident.

original imagine by @igotnsfw7 on instagram