them teasing you

JB

He spanks you unexpectedly; he just loves the look on your face. He loves hovering over you to assert his dominance. He knows you can't resist him as he runs his hands over your inner thigh. He deeply chuckles into your ear when he sees how hot you are for him.

Mark

He likes to bite you softly. He nips at your earlobe to get your attention and slowly runs his tongue on it to drive you insane. You can feel his hand slowly moving up your shirt, and you suddenly get the chills. He likes to run one finger along your skin to mess with you.

Jackson

Like JB, he likes to spank you, but he squeezes your ass cheek before letting go. If you're standing, he loves being direct by pressing his pelvis against your behind (if you didn't get the message by then, I don't know what to tell you). If you're sitting, he moves you to sit on his lap to feel him.

Jinyoung

He loves touching you; it drives you both insane. He has his face in the crook of your neck, kissing and softly sucking on the skin. He seems very sensual, so his hands are moving all over the place but at such a slow pace that you can't take it anymore.

Youngjae

He likes to hug you from behind and slide his hands under your shirt and in your underwear. His hands just ever so slightly graze over your sensitive parts; he knows exactly what he's doing to you. He loves to kiss your neck and breathe in your scent.

BamBam

If his glance wasn't straight forward enough about what he wants, then his kisses sure are. He moves his hands to touch you, but is just centimeters away from your skin and stops, he kisses your skin softly and asks you what you want from him. He wants to see you beg.

Yugyeom

He tells you to come close to him. He puts you on his lap to straddle him and he brushes his hands through your hair knowing how much you love it when he does that. He grinds against you slowly, enough for both of you to feel the need he has for you.

original reaction by @got7softhours on instagram