Their first "i love you"

JB

You've had a couple of dates with Jaebeom but never heard of him addressing you as his girlfriend and though you were wondering what this relationship would bring you into, you have agreed with yourself not to think much about it. It was until one night at a friend's party when he suddenly became more affectionate. He was following you around while holding you close by the waist, unbothered by the surroundings. He would glare at anyone who tried to approach you and instead of being annoyed, you find it amusing. Just until it was just the two of you in his car, he took his seatbelt off and suddenly hovered over your body to steal a kiss which have yet to happen before. "Just realized it's not impossible for you to run into an other guy, so, will you be my girlfriend?" it was too sudden but you couldn't say no. There was just a glimpse of lights in his eyes as you smiled and said yes before he pressed his lips against yours for the second time as he whispered "i love you" into your ear in a very tempting way.

 Mark

You were sat on the bed waiting for him to come out of the shower. Once he was done, he was only wearing a towel around his lower part showing off his well-built upper body which made you almost breatheless. He smiled as he caught you eyeing him from head to toe. You only snapped back into reality when he was already standing right in front of you, cupping your face to look up at him. "Like what you see?" you blushed hard. You didn't expect him to ask you so. As you were about to push him off, he got you first. He was on top of you. His blonde hair was damp hanging against his forehead, his eyes were shining whilst staring into yours before slowly going down at your lips. Before you realized it, he left kisses on your lips trailing down your neck as he whispered "I love you" for a couple of times. You just realized that was the first time he said that after 4 months of dating.

Jackson

You were crying yourself to sleep at the thought of Jackson suddenly leaving you. Jackson is always straightforward about his feelings and yet everytime you said "I love you" he never returned it. When he came back from work and headed straight towards the bedroom to give you a kiss, he noticed your dried tears. He quickly changed his clothes to a more comfortable pair of sweats and shirts before climbing up the bed to hold you. His touch woke you up in a matter of seconds and you burst out in tears again. "What's wrong babygirl?" you had paused for minutes before you decided to tell him everything. He just smiled. "There's some odd reason for that actually. I can never tell you I love you because it felt unreal for me to love you this much. I was wondering if it's called love or obsession but one thing you need to know is that I failed to express that I love you so much with all my heart. I'm sorry if I made you uneasy the whole time but really, I love you so much and I mean it."

Jinyoung

It's been only three months after you both started dating but never did he change his behaviour towards you into somewhat more...boyfriend. He would give you a kiss on your cheek every morning before he left for work but that's it. You even questioned if he really loves you. One night when the two of you were watching a movie, your heart started to feel heavy at the scene of the boyfriend being so affectionate towards the lead actress which caused you to frown all the way until the movie ended. Jinyoung noticed it and was concerned if he did something wrong. He asked if you were okay and you shook your head, "You've never told me you love me  even once. I doubt if you really have feelings for me." and he just giggled. However as you were off guard, he gently pulled you close to him and you were resting on his chest. He lifted your chin up and stared into your eyes before he slowly leaned in to kiss you on the lips. "I love you so much. More than you have ever imagined." he whispered, earning a soft hum as you returned the kiss.

Youngjae

Literally the definition of unpredictable. He looks sweet and bright for the people around him but you know he has always been more than that. They thought it would be very easy for him to be so sweet to you, they thought your relationship with him is even cuter once you both get home. But that's really not it. He has never said sweet things to you and you were wondering if he really means about being together with you. One night you were dead tired from work so you were just laying down on the sofa as if you're sleeping. Youngjae came in not long after and before you could stand up and greet him, he was already on his knees covering you with blankets before leaving a long kiss on your cheek, and then whispered "I love you so much." You were so shocked that you froze in your place which made him think that you're still sleeping. At  least you know now what he's always been doing when you're asleep.

BamBam

It was hard to know what BamBam likes. Maybe because he's able to make everyone he meets casually like him on the first encounter, maybe he's just really good-looking and his bad boy vibes make everyone especially girls fall for him in seconds. He likes to talk to everyone including the girls who tried to approach him. So you didn't really know if his affection that he showed you when you two are alone is real or if it's just him being nice to everyone. But when he invited you to a party in which each of his friends asked who you are since Bam is not usually seen holding a girl's hand like he did with you, you were kinda convinced that maybe his feelings are true. It was also supported by when he asked you to dance to a love song. Your head was leaned on his chest whilst his hands were on your waist. He whispered sweet nothings to you before attempted to say "I love you, Y/N" with a tone you have never heard on him before. You smiled as you looked up at him and were greeted by his grin, you said "I love you too" as you two were now immersed with each other's presence, not bothered by the stares that were coming right towards you.

Yugyeom

You two started off as best friends. Hanging out a lot, like literally everyday after school makes it seem weird for your other friends and they always assumed that you both are secretly dating. Which wasn't denied by Yugyeom either. You noticed there's just something different you feel about him recently and you were afraid if it could change the special bond you have with him. Until he accidentally pinned you down on the floor after the intense chasing because you were wearing his favourite hoodie. You both laughed it off at first but Yugyeom was the first one to give up as he started to stare into your eyes in a way you have never seen before. It was as if he has a certain desire. And it only took him less than a minute to finally lean in and press his lips against yours. He noticed that you didn't even try to push him off so as he slowly pulled away, he mumbled, "I didn't know that I will eventually love you this way."

original reaction by @deffeine on instagram