bruises [kinda 18+]

Scenerio: In the morning he sees bruises on you due to being too rough with you the night before

JB

He'd feel quite cocky to see his marks on you. The scratches on his back and the fresh bruises on your body would feed his ego nicely. It proved to him to you were completely his and also that he was yours. He'd never want others to see the marks you gave each other, of course. But he thought it was nice for you two to see them and be reminded of your intimate moment. Then realization hit him: this was your first time and he went way too rough on you. He shook his head, disappointed in himself. He eyed your bruises once again and still enjoyed seeing them, but this time he felt guilty. How could he have gone so rough on you? And why didn't you say anything? Jaebeom would beat himself up about and makes it up to you by cuddling you and doing whatever you wanted for the rest of the day.

Mark

He'd feel so disappointed in himself. You always gave each other hickeys though, so slight bruises on both of your bodies were nothing new. And of course he enjoyed seeing them on you. But seeing bruises around your hips and thighs at the moment...it made him feel terrible. Even more since it was your first time. Mark would blame himself so much for not being able to control himself better and in addition being too rough. When you woke up he immediately apologized while holding you gently. He also massaged the parts of your body that were sore. He'd vow that from now on he'd be gentle during intimate moments, the way it should be.

Jackson

He felt terrible seeing you, bruises scattered all over your body. He felt even worse when he saw ou struggling to walk. It was your first time, the last thing he wanted was you waking with bruises. Jackson would be immediately by your side peppering your cheeks with kisses while mumbling "I'm so sorry, baby. I was too rough wasn't I? Forgive me, please." He'd be confused as to why you never mentioned that he was being too rough and would ask you about it. He gently held you close, careful not to hurt you more and explained to you that you had to let him know when he was being too rough. Jackson would stay with you the whole day and carry you wherever you had to go. He apologized every few minutes until you reassured that it was okay and you thought that you could handle it. Yet he stated that next time he'd be more gentle.

Jinyoung

He'd like seeing those bruises on you. He enjoys it when you two mark each other. It was something special to him, to remind each other that you belonged to one another. But the way you'd do these was from hickeys, not from being too rough. Seeing the bruises on your neck, hips and other parts of your body made him feel extremely guilty, knowing that he was the one who caused it. The bruises were so grand, they clearly showed that he was extremely rough. Jinyoung would shake his head, filled with guilt and immense disappointment in himself. He'd wake you up to apologize and would have a long talk as to why you have to tell him when he's being too rough. Jinyoung would stand by you and get you whatever you needed throughout the day until you recovered.

Youngjae

Jae would be surprised with himself, extremely shocked. He never would have thought that he'd get so rough that it would leave bruises on you. Your first time was amazing to him when he thought back to it. Not once did the thought "Maybe I'm being too rough" cross his mind. It was evident you were enjoying it. Youngjae put two and two together and realized that you most likely kept shut, thinking that you could handle his roughness. He'd feel bad that he caused you pain during a moment that should've been special and extremely gentle. Youngjae would wrap his arms around you, softly kissed your temple, and mumble sorry into your ear. You were still asleep, but he didn't care. He knew he would have to apologize to you a lot once you wake up and make it up to you.

BamBam

At first he'd feel quite smug that he left bruises all over your body. But after a few minutes of admiring his love bites and marks, he'd remember that it was your first time. Bam would feel like an idiot. How could he have forgotten that it was your first time? He would think about what he could do to make it up to you, apologizing wasn't enough. When you woke up, he smothered you with kisses and apologized repeatedly. BamBam would promise that he'd be more gentle, but also told to tell him whenever he's being too rough, because hurting you is the last thing he wants.

Yugyeom

He'd feel super shy. Knowing that he lost himself so much during your first time that he ended up giving you bruises...i'd make him think back to the night before which would make him blush, but after his sheepishness subsided, Yugyeom would feel terrible. He'd look at the bruises upon your body and be disappointed in himself. Yugyeom would wake you up with a chaste kiss and ask you how you were feeling. When you told him that you were sore and in slight pain, he'd lose it. He'd apologize so much and promise to never get rough with you again until you two were more used to being intimate. Yugyeom would offer to message you whenever you were feeling sore and kiss your bruises, hoping that'd it somehow help.