Chapter 18: Day 5: Happy Birthday

A/N: Bruh, no, Byakuya and Ramu is not a thing. >__> 3w

———

Oh great, another day in my least favorite fandom. I woke up due to a squabble. Ever since there's Tenko here, this place is never quiet... Is this her hobby or something? I also think her obsessions for girls is weird but... Whatever.

I walked out of my room, trying to head to my dear food, and a trio just have to stand in my way. I just wanna eat, is that so much to ask? "Ugh! I don't even know why you must be so... so degenerated! You're the worst male I've ever seen!" Tenko shouts. "I mean, why would you even need to care? You can just roam off and not caring, maybe that'd reduce your chances of seeing him." Kokichi smiled. "Tch. Just let her be. I don't wanna waste my time on talking or squabbling about this anyways." Byakuya said, before he could walk away, Tenko grabbed his arm and pushed the blonde to the ground.

"You degenerate! Where are you planning to go now?! I bet beside from that look of yours, you must have something else you thought about! How degenerate!" Tenko shouts, clenched her fists tighter. "Oh God... Please just let me eat my breakfas-" "(Y/N)! Who do you think is correct?!" Tenko asked, raising up her arms. "What...?" "What she is asking..." Byakuya sighs and stands up from the floor slowly. "Is that which opinion you think is correct. For me, Tenko is just overreacting with absolutely everything, and it's getting annoying." Byakuya said.

"No! It's because YOU were the one who was being an asshole to everyone!" Tenko fought back. "Geez, and I think these two should be better apart, just don't notice about any behaviors anymore, and everything can be solved!" Kokichi smiles. Maybe, Kokichi's option can work, but I don't feel like choosing him, actually, knowing him, he'd just annoy me for the rest of the day about 'picking him'. Tenko? She well... I have to agree with Byakuya that she is overreacting... It's just towards males so that's why I didn't mind.

Maybe if I just... Choose her so she wouldn't think bad about me? "I think Tenko's right, you shouldn't be such an ass to everyone here, everyone had enough of you, Byakuya." You said and walked past them, Kokichi shrugs and jogged behind me too. "Aww, and I thought my option would be the greatest, nishishi~" Kokichi chuckles. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the dining table. Everything was laid there, waiting for me to eat!

"..."

And so I begin on chewing my meal, it was super delicious as every day, Kirumi's cooking is just the best. "Hey, (Y/N), I have something to tell you, can you meet me in the gaming room?" Ramu asked. "Oh...? uh, sure." You responded, the brunette then walked towards the game room. "Whatever." You mumbles and finishing your breakfast quickly and meet up with Ramu.

"... Oh! You actually... came!" Ramu chuckles. "I mean, obviously." You said. "So... About the thing I'm going to say is-" And the door opens, revealing the dark blue haired guy, Shuichi. "Oh lord, is this anime logic?" You mumbled. "O-Oh, I hope... I'm not interrupting something...?" Shuichi questioned. "It's fine, Shuichi, we were just planning on playing games, after all." Ramu gave out a small smile. "I-I'll go now if you wa-" "I mean, you took your time to come here, it's fine." Ramu said, waving her hands again.

"I-If you say so..." Shuichi sighed in relief, walking towards me. "Well, I was going to play some games too... So... Wanna hang out together?" The boy asks. "Um... Sure..." I said, and looks at a random game. Me and Shuichi played the game together, while Ramu standing at the back, cheering for us. Finally, the game is at its end, I lost to Shuichi, sadly. "Aw, it's fine, (Y/N), I'm sure you would win me though." Ramu said. "Hnnggg..." "The game was more about math and deductions, so-" "Yeah, Yeah, I get it, mister 'detective'. You can go do your thing now." I said sarcastically.