Chapter 9: Day 6: Hanging Out

A/N:
Fact: I only give you guys facts/tips whenever I think you guys are almost doomed.

And you guys are pretty muchly gonna doom soon. Dw, I'll try my best to make the consequences smaller :)

———

Day 6: Morning

"You groaned as you got up from your bed, and head to your closet to see what clothes you could wear for your hanging out with Celestia. You were about to get your favorite jacket, but it just wasn't there? What? Where could it be? Did you bring it somewhere and just forgets? How? "Ugh... Great, whatever, I guess I can get this one." You sigh before picking your second favorite jacket and got out of the room. You got to the bathroom and changed your clothes. With getting downstairs, you didn't see some people today. It was Ramu, Byakuya as always and Shuichi.

Wonder what's happening? You remembered yesterday while reading the opinions, you did saw Ramu getting hit by the baseball bat... And there are some weird opinions too... You don't understand it a little bit... You hope it isn't true... but guess it'd be the truth...? "Oh, good morning (Y/N)! Come, sit down and have some breakfast with us!" Sonia called as you shook your head, and waves at them. "Well, I have to go meet a friend now, I'll eat with them, so bye!" You said and walked away, looking forward to the road, it was a quite long way, but eventually you made it to the park, and saw the two drills girl standing there.

"Celes! Hey!" You called while waving at her as she turned her back and look at you. "Ah, good morning (Y/N). You did get a good sleep, yes?" "Yeah, I had a good sleep. So do you wanna eat breakfast? Dunno, I'm just hungry." You confessed as the female nods and you two walked over to a random convenient store to buy some food. You picked (F/F) and just eat them while sitting with Celestia. The two of you chatted and Celestia just telling some of the cards, or gambling tricks. She seems passionate about it though. So you might as well just go through it it.

You two talked together for a bit longer, and finally you get to go home. "So, see you around?" Celestia asked as you nod. "Yeah, well, see ya!" You got into the mansion and saw Ramu just walking around at the main hall, Maki looking at you, seeming like she wanted to talk. But when you were about to walk up to her, you could feel someone pulling your hand back... It was Chiaki.. Of course it would be her. "(Y/N)... please hang out with me..." You would rather hanging out with Byakuya, or anyone other than Chiaki right now, but you guess you'll have to anyway, maybe it would get her obsession down a bit, and would probably leave you alone.

"Oh, can I come with? I didn't have anything do do either way." Hajime said as he looked at you and Chiaki. The gamer pouts a bit before nodding and decided to leave. Chiaki and Hajime really have split opinions... Chiaki wanted to go to the arcade, while that Hajime just wanted to go to a park to hang out. The two of them fight mostly of the times, making you a bit uncomfortable. "Guys, can we just calm down? We can't go anywhere if you guys keep this on." You said and got in between them. "Oh, of course (Y/N)... Then where do you want to go?" Chiaki quickly give you a quick smile. "Yeah, I'll respect your option, (Y/N)." Hajime agrees too, but he's just glaring at Chiaki a bit. (Cries in Hinanami shipper)

"Let's go to the park, playing games too much isn't good too." You said as Chiaki nods in agreement. "Of course, I don't like games that much to hurt my health, so the park it is!" You could sense that lie. She probably just say that to agree with you or something. You sighed and you three got to a park. Sitting on a bench, Chiaki was leaning on your shoulder as Hajime decided to sit closer to you. You are really uncomfortable now, but you have no other choices but to just sit there and accept it. After a while of Chiaki playing games, and Hajime talking to you. Mostly receiving an awkward moment, but you two just talked.