Chapter 23: Day 10: Survive

A/N: Yes, your hug was sorta enough for Ramu, but she just, idk, wanted another one? It's a comfort thing. (The chapter 22's thingy)

Also, to those who wonders why there aren't Kaede's stats. It's because she needs to get to know you for a few days before the two of you become official friends.

———

"Hey, (Y/N), wakey, wakey." You opened your eyes and saw a pair of blue eyes, belong to Ramu's. "Kirumi made breakfast today, you should go downstairs." The female said as she walked out of your room. I didn't response, and just prepare myself. Getting downstairs, some people weren't there, including Ramu. Well, good anyway, I didn't want to talk to her again, just leaving her some space. "Let's eat!" Aoi smiled and start to consume her food. "See who can eat quicker than me!" Kokichi laughed and start to eat his food too.

For me, just takin' it slowly. I don't wanna choke. After breakfast, it's finally time for my shift. I picked up my bag and... "(Y/N)." I could recognize that voice anywhere, anytime. "What do you want, Byakuya?" I turned around. "I see that you've been talking with Ramu much lately, do you know what's wrong?" The blonde questioned. "Am I supposed to know? Ask her yourself." I rolled my eyes and start to leave for work. Making it to the coffee shop's, I noticed that... The black haired guy is back at it again, and he is talking with Kaede.

"Sup, Kaede." I waved at her and entered the staff room and put on the uniform. After getting out, Kaede's already doing her thing, and I quickly start to serve the food too. Everything was fine... Until... I felt like a pair of red eyes begin to stare at my way. I turned around and saw that guy again. Why can't he just leave? He's giving me a hard time... I'll talk to him later.

After the shift has been done, I told Kaede to walk home first. I then noticed that person was still sitting there. Well, let's hope he isn't gathering my information to assassinate me one day. "Hey. What do you want?" I asked as I slammed my hand onto the table like those bully girls in anime or something. "What...?" The guy stared into my eyes. "I mean! You were staring at me like a creep! What's the matter with you?" I explain. "Ah... Does it seem like so? Apologize." The male said and bow down to me.

This dude need some serious mental check.

"Um, no need for that. Who are you anyway?" I asked. "Oh, my name is Izuru Kamukura. Nice to meet you?" He stared into my eyes, maybe waiting for me to introduce myself. "Uhh... (Last name). That's how you'll call me, Izuru." "(L/N)..." He mumbled and I just shook my face. "Hey! You still haven't explain yourself!" "Oh... Sorry for my rudeness, then. Other people were... boring. But I just saw something interesting in you so... Apologies." Izuru said and prepare himself to leave the shop. "If you don't mind, I'll come here often."

...

Is he like, that one boy who's both cold and flirty at the same time?

Boi.

I don't know how to mentally feel about this.

I decided to just prepare myself and get home.

Going back to that mansion, the first person I greet was Sayaka. "Hi." I let out a small wave and just about to get to my room. "Hey, just to let you know... I'll get back my position... And someday, you'll be on your knees and beg for me to forgive you~ How does that s-" "Shut it, Sayaka." I gave her a glare. I have no idea why she's doing this, but it's getting out of hand... She's just splitting nonsense that doesn't matter to me, and I think that's enough of her. I hate dealing with her right now. "Tch, you think you're so scary?" Sayaka said.

"After seeing me again, you acted like nothing happened... You think after all these years I'd forget? I'll never forget what you did, and I will take revenge!" Sayaka said with anger. "Look! What did I even do to you?! I am so confused!" I shouted up. "You don't know? How do you don't know? I-" "Enough, Maizono. You should go back to your room." You could hear Ramu's voice said from behind. You quickly flee the scene before anything else happen. You didn't wanna talk to anyone at the moment.