Chapter 17: Day 4: Truth or Dare?

A/N: Hi

———

"Oh, you think?! You can try and have a match with me if you think you're oh-so good!" Tenko's voice could be heard, shouting from the downstairs when you to get down. "Hmph. What a joke, why would I spend my precious time with you either way? It's ridiculous." Byakuya rolled his eyes and walked away, you noticed that his face were red, not blushing, but it seems like Tenko punched him of some sort. Ha- that's what he gets for being an assholE-. "Byakuya! I told you to not be so rude towards others!" Ramu shouted, running behind the blonde heir.

"This is even more annoying than the last one..." You sighs and headed off to the dining table. After the chaos morning, you headed to the library, where all the books are at. And... That annoying Byakuya. "Did it hurt? I could get you some-" "It's okay." The blonde sighs in annoyance and continues to read his book. Ramu just took her seat and did the same thing. While you, just stood there, it doesn't seems like they noticed you. "Um... Hi, I exist..." You spoke up, Ramu was the first one to turn her attention to you.

"Oh, hey, (Y/N)! Um..." Ramu mutters a bit before standing up. "Where do you think you're going?" Byakuya asked. "Oh come on, really?" You then rolled your eyes, and made your way to Ramu. "You're acting like she's your girlfriend or something, stop being so overly protective dumbass and actually do something meaningful for once!" You said and Byakuya let out a chuckle. "What if I say she is my girlfriend?" (nO ShE belOngS tO (Y/N) duM-)

"Woah, a girl? Dating you? Ha! I wouldn't even dare to think about it!" You laughed. "Anyways, excuse me, mister 'perfect' but I'll borrow 'your' girl now." You sticked out your tongue at him before leaving with Ramu. "I... Don't think it'd be the best idea to go against him..." Ramu said. "Hey, I dunno what he did to you, but I'm pretty damn sure I don't like how he treats you." You said and put your hands into your pockets. "It's... Fine. I'll just hold him back from whatever he's trying to do. It's dangerous." Ramu explains.

"He'd only listens to me, so it's best to let me handle it." The girl gave you a determined look and returned to the library. You could somehow feel it wouldn't be the best to leave her alone... But that's what she said, you gotta respect her decision?

Anyhow, you moved to the dining hall and grab a drink there. "Sweet! Some soda!" You said and you grabbed the bottle, it was about to touch your lips when- "oW-! What the heck?!" You groans and grabbed your arm. That was Tenko, again. "What was that for?!" "Oh! I'm very sorry! But I couldn't stand looking at you about to kiss a degenerate!" Tenko said. "What-?" "Oh! The degenerate drank this bottle so I didn't want you to fall into their trap!" The aikido master said with an angry expression.

Bruh, this girl needs to take the chill pills

"Was that... Kokichi?" You asks. "Oh, yes! It was Kokichi who drank it!" Understandable. "Oh, I see... Uhm... Thanks?" "No problem, (Y/N)!" Tenko smiled. You could feel that your phone is pinging, you can always check it later. (Unless if you're deaD- 👁 👄 👁 ) Before you could ask her anything more, a Kokichi ran up to you two. "Hey! We're holding a game! Go to the music room if you wanna join!" The Kokichi then quickly ran over to the music room, you just shrugs and decide to follow.

"Wait! You're going to go?!" Tenko asked. "Um, duh?" "Hhhgg... Fine! I'll follow you!" Tenko made up her decision, and followed you to the party at the music room. Mostly everyone was gathered. Byakuya and Ramu soon join in after. "Alright! Let's start this! The game is called..." Kokichi stuffed his hand into a pile of small papers, then took his hand out after. "Truth or dare!"

Oh mother of Jesus Christ what-

"Nishishi! Yeap! We're gonna play truth or dare! And this is the bottle! The cap is the asker, and the butt of the bottle would be the victim!" "When you praise it that way-" Aoi was about to say something, but Kokichi didn't allow her. "Any questions?" "This is dumb." Fuyuhiko rolled his eyes. "Aww, just play it once, you'll understand!" The male smiles and begin to spin the bottle. "Hey aren't we supposed to pick who would spin first?" You said, but the bottle already pointed at you. You got the bottom of the bottle, and your asked is—