Chapter 21: Day 8: The Pianist

A/N: The title itself says who you'll be meeting anyways •3•

———

Another day, great. What shall I do... Oh, yes, ask Chihiro about that... She'd usually wake me up, so I could use that window of time to talk to her? But... Surprisingly. "Hey! (Y/N), let's go eat breakfast. Today the others said they'd like to eat out, so they paired into many groups. Wanna come?" Aoi said with a cheerful smile on her face. "Um... May I ask where Chihiro is?" You asked. "Oh? She's just downstairs, why?" "Ah, I just have something to ask her." I replied and get off my bed. Heading downstairs, I could see Chihiro immediately.

"Hey, Chihiro!" I called. "H-Huh-?" She turned back to meet me. "About that favor I asked yesterday... Did you ask Sayaka for me yet?" I asks. "O-Oh.. Um... Sorry, I couldn't do it... So... I just didn't question her..." Seriously?? I thought I could just trust her! Ugh, fine, whatever... "Is that so... Well, it's okay, thank you anyway..." I sighed and walked towards the group of people. No one is trustworthy enough for you to ask... Maybe Ramu? Yeah, that might be fine.

"Wait, where's Ramu?" I spoke up as I realize the brunette wasn't present. "Oh, she said she was feeling tired, so I left her in her room." Byakuya explained. "Oh, okay." I quickly said and turned my back to go to Ramu's room. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Byakuya asked. "Ramu's room?" "She said she's tired, just leave her be." The heir replied. "Well, shall we go eat?" Kirumi chimed in. "Yeah, I'm starving..." Sayaka replied. "You guys go, I'll just stay. My interview will start soon..." I explains. "Well, guess you can accompany us til that time comes, no rush!" Aoi smiled.

Guess you can't say no to that... "I-I think I'll stay... I'm not hungry..." Shuichi said. "I'll stay back too..." Chihiro is the second one to speak up. "Ah! I forgot there're some works I forgot to finish! Sorry, I think I'll stay back in the mansion, can you bring me something back, Kirumi?" Sayaka asked as the female nods.

And so the people started to leave, including you. After a bit of walking, you saw the place you were supposed to ask for your job... After a while of interviewing, you're allowed to start your shift. The salary wasn't that bad either. Hold on... You gazed at the pianist of the coffee shop. Some coffee shops, especially the high rating ones usually pianist... And... Isn't that Kaede? She played a few songs, and stopped upon seeing me. "Oh, hey! You must be (Y/N) that Ramu was talking about, right?" Kaede asked.

"Oh? Yeah, that's me." I replied. "Well, I do hope you'll enjoy your time working here, if you think it's a pressure, just need to tell me!" The pianist smiled as you did too. "Sure... And your name is...?" "Oh! My mistake! I'm Kaede Akamatsu!" Kaede said and you just nods. You started your job and tried to do everything without mistake. And finally, your shift is over, and you can leave everything to the other person. "Hey! Do you mind if we walk back?" Kaede asked. "Sure, I'd need some company anyway." You reply. The two of you started to go back, Kaede stopped at her house, and you just went back to your place.

Huh, weird. How is everyone not back yet? I guess they're going to Disneyland or something... "Oh, you came back, (Y/N)!" Shuichi said with a smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." You just sighed, after a day of hard work you finally get to go home, and went upstairs.... Hmm... Since stupid Byakuya isn't here, I think I should take a visit to Ramu's room. I walked over to the next hall and found Ramu's name sign. "Hey Ramu, are you asleep?" I knocked on the door.

No response.

"Heeey, is it okay if I come in?" I asked again, nope. "Ramu?" I switched the door knob, and push the door open.

...

"Oh, thank God, I thought you were dead or something..." You exhales, getting into the girl's room. Ramu quickly turn her head back and it seems that she pushed something under the bed. "O-Oh! (Y/N), you scared me...!" Ramu let out a small chuckle. "Girl, I knocked on your door several times, how did you not hear it?" I sighs. "Anyway, is something up? You haven't been acting like yourself..." "Ah... It's fine, I'm just going through a lot." Ramu said.