Chapter 6: Day 3: My Mistakes

A/N:
I'm going to try to save you guys from Kokichi cause I love ya'll okay <3

———

You couldn't risk doing anything wrong now, you're going to win this, you have to win this. This is why you'll be extra careful from now on. Maybe you shouldn't go to meet Mukuro and Junko, Mukuro would dislike you if you do, and well, that 'Fashionable Time' item could probably be useless, why would you want to increase someone's love when they're probably going to kill you? You frowned and decided that this time, you'll stay in your room. Maybe Mukuro wouldn't judge you too much too. After a little bit of staying, you saw Ramu opens the door to peek in a bit.

"You're not coming down, (Y/N)?" You feel like it's different to see her being normal again... You made her upset because of what you asked her the last time... so maybe you shouldn't do that again... "Oh, I'm pretty tired, so you can go eat without me..." You made up an excuse as Ramu just nodded at your decision. "Alright, I'll bring up something for you to eat later, bye!" Ramu waved at you before walking out. You decided to lay back down onto the bed as your phone started to ping. You picked it up to see...

———

*NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED*
Junko Enoshima•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Junko is a popular fashionista, except the fact that you doesn't know her. She's interested in your personality and ready to break you at any time... Ramu also calls her 'Despair Lord' for some reason.
Personality: Dorodere + Yandere
Opinion: Ramu talked to me much about this (Y/N) girl... And now yet she isn't here, how rude.

*NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED*
Mukuro Ikusaba•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Mukuro is some sort of Junko's guard. Mukuro doesn't like you cause she saw how well Junko want to get along with you.
Personality: Dorodere + Yandere
Opinion: Mukuro doesn't acknowledge your existence yet.

———

You looked at the stats and furrowed your eye brows a bit. The stats are definitely different from before, and... Ramu told Junko about you? You sighs and place down your phone. It doesn't matter right now, you still need to deal with Kokichi. At some point he'd snap and will try to kill you again... You don't want that, don't you? You then got off from your bed and decided to change into another clothes that would be comfy, and walked out. You're going to use 'Your Only Trustworthy Friend' on Sayaka again. It worked out well last time, so you believe this time it'll do so too.

"Hm? Sure you can come, I don't really care anyway. These people are losers, I don't like it, I can't handle them around." You could hear some talking while you were going down, and it sounds like Junko too... Who is she talking to? Before you could react, Junko had already finished her conversation and walked out, seeing you. "Who are you? Oh, wait, don't need to tell me, you're that (Y/N) right? Have heard so much about you though." Junko said as you just nods and let her continue on. "Well, you're on a good terms with her, so I guess I will too, anyway, so long!" "Wait, hold on, who did you just call though?" You quickly stopped the blonde as she turns around.

"Oh, it's just my uh, I mean Ramu's friend, she's coming here too so." Junko shrugged as she continued to walk. "You don't really have to care... now I'm just boooored..." The blonde groans and walks away. You just sighs and remember what's your objective right now. "Right, Sayaka."

<Ramu's P.O.V>
"Big sis Ramu!" I turned around to meet a pair of purple eyes, of course it's Kokichi. Well, I was supposed to be getting along with Kokichi, but since (Y/N) came, he only focuses into her. I don't mind that... But I just don't like it when Kokichi acts like that. "Hi Kokichi, how are you doing?" I turned around as he just shrugs. "Dunno, I just want to see how you're doing, nishishi~" "... What are you doing here for again...?" I sighs as he just shrugs. "I dunno, I just wanted to hang out!" The male said and gave me a pleading look again. What's up with him today? Did he create a murder plan for me or something?