Chapter 25: Day 12: The Cosplayer

A/N: Wouldcha look at that. I like it when new character(s) shows up.

———

Another day has passed by and...

Well, nothing happened just yet.

At least, Ramu is still here... And I'm not dead! Yay-... Anyways, Kaede is a nice person, I can confirm that now, unless if she went crazy and act like others then I don't know. "(Y/N)?" I looked aside and sees Ramu, she just woke up too. "Ah, good morning! Should we wake Kaede up too?" I looked back at the blonde who's still sleeping. "Wake up sleeping beauty, we're gonna be lateee." I said into her ears as she started to turn around and mumbles some stuff.

"Five more minutes..."

"Jeez- Kaede, wakey, it's not the weekend." I sigh again. "Okay, okay! You're acting like my mom..." The blonde finally sits up and look around the room. "Well, let's make something to eat for breakfast, will toast with eggs work? I don't have much food at home right now..." Kaede asked. "Oh? That's fine, Kaede, besides, I don't eat much for breakfast anyway.... So, let's change ourselves first." Ramu smiled and gets up on her feet, walking to the bag and gets out some clothes.

After changing, it's breakfast time!

Kaede took some bread and put those into the toaster, and turn it on. I helped her with frying the eggs, and finally, we've finished with all of the breakfast thing. It's been a while since I've cook something too... Since I've been stuck in here... I wonder... What's happening in the real world? What am I doing right now? What day is it? I failed to keep track of the time...

"Yum! Nothing's better than toast with eggs!" Kaede cheers as she take a bite of the toast. "Yeah, I like it." Ramu follows as I just eat my food quietly. After all, I still haven't know why I was trapped in this world. It almost seems like a game, but yet felt so real. Anyhow, I shouldn't think about it too much.

I gaze over to Ramu, the memories from yesterday flew back into my mind. Right... I think in order to be safe, I'll hang out with her today, besides, it's okay for me to take a one day break. "Also, Kaede, can I have a day off today? I have something I need to attend to." I told Kaede. "Oh? It's okay, I'll tell the manager that." She smiles at me. "Thanks~"

...

I walked Kaede to the coffee, and say goodbye to the girl there. Now, let's make this morning just the two of us! "Sooo... What's the thing you need to attend to? I mean, is it conveniently close to our mansion or-?" Ramu questioned. "Nah, it's just an excuse. I wanna spend this morning with you, so! Don't be worried!" I say. "Ah... I see, thanks for caring..." "That's what friends do after all!" I cheers and start to walk with Ramu, we didn't talk much, not like I have any topics anyway... If I open my mouth, I'd only cause problems anyway.

"Is... Everything alright...?" Ramu was the one to talk first. "O-Oh? I mean, of course I am! Why do you ask?" "It's just you're dozing off, it's fine." Ramu smiles at me and look at the other direction for a bit. "Anyways, let's just go back to the mansion." Ramu sighs and start to walk, but I decide to hold her arm back. "Jeez, I decide to ditch my job for you and you're like that? You should thank me for sending time with you..." You pouted as Ramu just gave you a small smile. "You may be right. Well, sorry... Where do you wanna go?"

...

We had fun, the two of us made so much conversation, and it seems like time flew so fast when you're having fun... "Oh! Look at the time! We should get back... Before anyone thinks that we've gone missing, of course..." Ramu gave out a nervous smile before turning her back away.

...!

Right... I still have that problem with Sayaka... What if something happen to me? Hm... Wait, I could ask someone to ask her for me... Oh! I have this item, it'd help me for 1 hour!