Chapter 32: Day 19: Phone call

A/N:
Dear Archons someone help me grind for Heart Of Depth 5* artifacts pls

Anyways i was feeling random so i did this-
Ramu confesses to the reader(s)

In case you forgot her appearances already, here it is xD

———

Waking up, it's another day in this world. Thankfully you didn't die... Let's keep this up.

You walked downstairs with the hope for breakfast... Please make (Favorite Food) today... You gaze at everyone, they weren't... at their usual spots? Hm... There were less of them today and well, Kirumi wasn't cooking, did something happen? "(Y/N)!" You turn around to see Aoi running up to you and waving at the same time. "Ah, hey, is... everything okay?" You question before looking at everyone again.

"Ah... Unfortunately, Kirumi got sick today, so I thought it'd be better if we eat out... And bring Kirumi back some food too! I'm sure she'll be happy at that!" Aoi cheers. "Kirumi got sick? Who's taking care of her?" "Oh uhh... Ramu if I'm not wrong. Well, we're taking turns after all. Kirumi took care of so many things for us! We have to repay it somehow!" Aoi said. "Sooo, wanna come with me to get something for Kirumi?"

"Yeah, I care about her too." I replied as Aoi soon drags me out of the mansion. Soon, we made it to a soup place. Hmm... Let's just make it as simple as possible, she's sick after all... "Oh, hey Aoi, what a coincidence." You turn your back around as soon as you hear Aoi's name. "Sakura!" The swimmer girl immediately jumps over at her friends and give her a hug. "Fancy seeing you here." You said and waves at Sakura.

"What are you two doing here?" The white haired girl then questions. "Um... Kirumi got sick so now we're buying soup for her! And I wanna take care of her too!" Aoi said and puts up her determined face. "I uh... Just came along to make sure Aoi isn't kidnapped." You joked around a lit as Aoi just pouts. "May I take your orders, please?" The cashier suddenly spoke up and Aoi went to order the food.

"You got quite along well with her, huh?" Sakura starts. "Hmm... Yeah, most likely it's her the one that comes to me though." You replied. "I hope we can get along as well so too." "Sure, you seem like a cool person to talk with." You chuckled a bit at the end. It seems like you two got friendlier with each other, which is a good sign, not gonna lie. "Alright! I ordered the food! Now we just have to wait!" Aoi said as she grabs you and Sakura by the shoulders, getting in the middle of you two.

"Wait- what did you get me?" I asked. "Ah- Um... I'm sorry I didn't ask before buying but... I got you a shrimp soup...? I hope you aren't allergic to it or something..." Aoi pauses between her words as you just pat on her shoulder and sigh. "It's alright. But please ask me before buying next time." "Alright~! I mean, I'll pay, so you don't have to be worried!" So if I get what I like then I have to pay? Man...

"A-Ah, right- You came here before us so did you buy anything yet?" Aoi turned to see Sakura. "Not yet. I'll go order it now." "Okay! I thought you already bought something so I didn't buy anything for you, sorry...!" Sakura gave the brunette a nod before queuing in the line of people.