Chapter 27: Day 14: Love

A/N: I didn't know I went that longggg-
Uwahh I'm so sorry :,)
I had so many things to do and I can't finish them at the same time Qwq

—————

"Ow- ow... Back pain..." I said as I wake up on my own bed. "Ah right... The incident... I should probably ask Ramu about it, huh... Wait, what if she's uncomfortable? I don't wanna make Ramu disliking Sayaka for telling her secret... Maybe someday I will... Hold on, what about Byakuya? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even be uncomfortable about anything. After all, yesterday he acted just fine. Oh, wait... If he can even try to kill Ramu- Which they're very close- then he could probably try to kill me too— No sir, not taking the risk today.

I sighed as I got out of bed and getting ready for the day. Everyone is the same as always, and surprisingly, Ramu seems like she's better today... I mean, she finally showed up for breakfast. "Hey Ramu-chan, what's with that thing on your neck?" Kokichi asked as he points to the bandages. "Ah- I accidentally... Um..." She took a brief look over to Byakuya. "Spilled hot water! So uh... I thought the burnt mark might freak everyone out so I put on some bandage." The brunette made a quick lie as Kokichi just look at her with suspicious eyes. "O-kay! If that's what you say, boss. Anyways... Mom! When can I have my breakfast?" The male shouted, pretty sure that meant Kirumi.

"Please do not call me 'mom'. We have the same age as each other." Kirumi said. "Still, Kokichi looks like a primary student anyways." I chuckled a little. "Do not make fun of my height!" The midget shouts at me. "Sure, sure, little boy." I sighed and sat down on my chair. We soon have our own dish, and quickly finishes it. "I'm done. The meal is amazing as always, Kirumi!" I complimented and put the plate in the washing sink. "Okay, so I'll be off for work now! See ya." And waved off to everyone before leaving. "Hmm... I wonder if that black haired guy is there today too."

I walk over to the coffee place again, and there is she, Kaede. "(Y/N)! Good to see you again!" Kaede said as she smile at me. The door then open, when I look behind me, it's that Izuru guy again. "Ah, fancy seeing you again. Take a seat!" Izuru nodded and sat down at a window seat. He must like looking to the outside places much or something. I guess he's a peaceful kinda guy. The day went well with the servings and stuff, I had fun talking with Kaede, and by the end of my shift, I decided to head off to Izuru's table for a chat.

"I'm surprised that you decide to talk to me." The black haired guy then continue to sip his coffee. "Of course, you're the one who comes here almost everyday, it's hard to ignore you." I joked a little. "Hm. Yeah. Only coffee that are served at this place are the ones that suits me. Besides, there's a waitress who's... Not boring too." Izuru finishes with another sip. "Ooo. Someone's in love~!" I laugh. "If you say it so, then perhaps so... I have finished my coffee. Time for me to go... I expect to see you again tomorrow." With that being said, he left.

"What a funny guy." I sigh and cleaned up the table. "Oh! You're done! Let's walk back together again, (Y/N)!" Kaede invited. "How can I say no?"

The two of us walk back to our home, on our way, we did chat a little. "You seem like the person who can get a long with anyone!" Kaede starts. Oh, really now? People just- come to me in this world actually... Wish I had that kind of charisma in real life. I thought to myself. "Ah, yeah... People are easier to talk to here, really... When I was little, I barely had friends. And now, look at all the people around me, it's like a dream come true." I said with a rueful laught behind my sentence. "Yeah, making friends was never a problem to me... But like, there's this person that... I kinda want to be more than friends with them..." Kaede said.

How many people fall in love in one day again-?

"Really? You like someone?" I continued. "Yeah... I thought nothing of it at first... But I just can't ignore that feeling now..." Kaede said while blushing. "Dang, you're crushing hard, piano girl... If so, just be a man— I mean, a woman and confess to them! I'm sure no one can turn a cute girl like you down." I giggled. "Really? You think... I'm cute?" Kaede asked. "Yeah... Anyways, I gotta go, your house is here, right?" "Ah... We're there already..." Kaede frowns a bit. "Well, bye, (Y/N)! Thanks for the advice... See you tomorrow?"