Chapter 4: Day 4: Conversation

A/N:
Hi!
Thanks again for reading my book!

———

Day 4: Morning.

You woke up an looked around your room. It was... Well, nice and comfy, since you have already get used to this place a bit. Well you probably shouldn't. Getting out of the bed, you took your clothes and went to the bathroom, doing your routine. After getting ready you walked downstairs and well, it's rather a little bit quiet then. You stopped looking when you saw Kokichi, now is smiling at you. You just looked away and walking to other direction. "Hey Maki!" You called out her name while walking up to her. "Yes, (Y/N)?" The brunette asked while turning to you.

"Ah, I was thinking if we can chat a bit, I want to free my mind a bit." You smiled at the girl as she look like she's just lost in thoughts. "Hm, so Maki Roll, you wanna talk about anything?" "H-Huh? Maki Roll?" Maki stuttered while pouting a bit, holding onto her ribbon that was placed on her shirt chest. "Oh, it's just a nickname... Do you mind?" You questioned as she just shook her head slightly. "I-I mean yeah I do mind b-but... Don't call me that..." She's still pouting though. "Haha, of course Maki Roll." You smiled while lifting your hand to pat the female's head.

Maki was just pouting all the time and you just chuckled at it. "Anyway, I'll go now, maybe breakfast is ready?" You half asked and walked over to the dining hall. Kokichi waved at you for you to sit next to him, but you just ignores that and decide to sit next to Chiaki and Shuichi. "O-Oh, you're sitting here..." Shuichi stuttered as Chiaki then lay her head onto your shoulder and hugged your arm. "(Y/N)... I missed you..." The female said while mumbling something, then went to sleep. "Okay..." You sighed and look around the room. Byakuya, not here as usual, but Ramu, where is she? Please don't say that it was because last night or something...

'Mood swing? Is that why?'

You asked yourself, but then stopped when Sonia came to you and placed your dish down in front of you. You wanted to take your hand back, but also don't wanna ruin the female's sleep. "Uh... Nagito? Mind helping me out...?" You asked and looked at Nagito, who is sitting next to Chiaki. "Oh, of course." Nagito shrugged as you carefully lift the female out of your arm and placed her head onto Nagito's. "Alright, thanks a bunch." You smiled then continued onto eating your food. It's a peaceful time of eating, but you could feel someone was staring at you. You turned to your side, and once you locked eyes with Shuichi's, he quickly turned away.

"Hey, don't stare at me when I eat, I don't like it." You crossed your arms before looking to your food again. "O-Oh... I'm sorry..." Shuichi said and continued eating. After finishing you put your dishes away, and wanting to go to Ramu's room for... well, checking up on her. "Hey, hey..." But that familiar voice stopped you again. "Oh, Chiaki?" You asked while turning around to meet the girl's eyes. "Yeah... I was wondering if you want to hang out, I mean we have a game room here and I really want to go to there with you..." Chiaki invited and you decided to say yes, maybe you understand why she's best girl to everyone when you're still in real life now.

You followed her to the game room of the mansion and gazes around. It was a pretty nice room. There's even machine for Tetris, and Space Invaders, and a lot of old games. Chiaki look excited for this and you can't help but smile at that, she's like a kid who their mom just bring them to an arcade for the first time for something. Chiaki dragged you around the room, playing every games in it, it's a fun time with the gamer and well, she won every games, while you're shrugging with some of it, but it's okay, as long as you had some fun.