Chapter 26: Day 13: Your Secret

<Ramu's P.O.V>

"..."

"..."

"Should we go to sleep now?" I questioned, closing my book as I looked at Byakuya.

...

"Well, I wanna sleep now, see you-" Before I could walk away, Byakuya just held on my sleeves. "There's something... I wanted..." The blond mutters. "What is it?" But though, he didn't answer... I guess he's nervous. "If there's nothing then I will go..." I said again, but he only gripped to my arm tighter. "Bya, I'm a bit tired now..."

But he only leaned closer to my face, and took his other hand to held tighter to my arm, our faces are only about some inches apart, and...

"Bya-"

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

"Sure! I'd love to have another sleepover!" I said, looking at both Tsumugi and Kaede. I mean, sleeping with your friends are nice... Tsumugi isn't a really bad person, so it's fine to sleepover with them. Besides, I don't wanna go all the long way home... that'd be the right choice, right...? "Alright! Let's have a good sleep!" Tsumugi says as she flops to the bed. "You should sleep too, (Y/N), good night." Kaede said and lay down too.

"Alright..."

<Time Skip>

"Huh? (Y/N) didn't come home yesterday either?" Aoi questioned as she looks around. "I'm glad she didn't, also this isn't her 'home' to return to anyway." Byakuya said as he flips a page from the book that he is reading. "Don't be like that, (Y/N) is also a friend of Ramu's, so we should treat her the same." Kirumi said. "Isn't *him* with everybody the same-?" Aoi sighs. "Exactly! That's why we shouldn't trust a degenerate male!" Tenko shout, almost swing her arm at Byakuya.

"Ugh, whatever."

"Hey guys, I'm back!" The door swing open as you, (Y/N) comes in. "Oh! Hello, (Y/N)!" Tenko greets. "Where have you been? Why didn't you tell anyone that you're not going home yesterday?" Aoi frowns a bit as she look at you, frustrated. "Don't worry, I didn't get bullied or anything." You chuckled a little and set your bag on the dinning chair. "I would be grateful if you're gone forever." Byakuya rolled his eyes. "The feeling's mutual."

As Byakuya about to say something, you heard a door click, and you see Ramu was walking down the stairs. "Oh! (Y/N), you're back!" The female smiled at you a little, looks a bit forced as she continued to walk towards the kitchen.

Was something wrong?

Oh wait... You suddenly remember her status from last night... Something could've happened!

What do I do... Maybe I should ask her when the mansion doesn't have a lot of people in one place.

...

A while later, and most people just return to their room or went out, you can finally ask Ramu what's up, maybe you could help her or something. "Ramu?" You asked as the brunette turn to you quickly and pulled up the collar of her sweater up... That's unusual, does she always do that...? "Is everything alright? Did something happen?" I questioned. "No, no! Everything is alright, I'm just a bit tired." "Don't lie to me..." I sigh and walked towards her, pulling the collar down, I saw some purple marks, shaped like fingers around her neck, it's... bruises?!

"Who did this?!" "It's fine! It's just- Um... Hallucinations...? Yeah, sometimes I get those kind of stuff." Obviously she was thinking of excuses to get out of the situation... "Ramu... Who did this to you? You can be honest... I'm not going to harm you, I won't judge you either, it's okay."