Chapter 3: Day 3: New People

A/N:
Fact: If a character's JEALOUSY decrease, it means they are jealous of you. If it increase, then they are jealous of other character(s). (The starting has always been -100 so if it stays that way then they're not jealous of anyone or you)

As usual, be careful on what you will vote! It will effect on (Y/N)'s fate a lot!

———

Day 3: Morning

You groaned as you got up from your bed and rubbing your eyes. "Ughh... So Junko and Mukuro...?" You mumbled, it was pretty surprising to remember their names, but it's all you could do for now. You hope they wouldn't hate you, or it'd be a problem. You sighed before getting off the bed and got to your closet. 'Huh, today Ramu didn't come to wake me up..?' You asked yourself and looked over to the door. Shrugging a bit, you took the clothes out and march your way to the bathroom. After changing yourself, you got downstairs and greet everyone... now they have already in the dining table, but just missing some people.

Sayaka and Sonia are in the kitchen. Byakuya... well let's just guess he's in the library. And... "Where's Ramu?" You asked aloud as Kaede turned to you. "Oh, she went to get Junko and Mukuro, haven't you heard?" The pianist said as you shrug. "Oh, right, them, I have heard but I didn't know that one of us had to take them back." You sighed before taking a seat randomly in a vacant spot, next to Shuichi and another vacant. "Who'll be sitting here?" You questioned. "U-Um... Maybe Byakuya... but he doesn't really come to eat breakfast much, so I'm not sure..." Shuichi answers and you only nods at it.

"Are we gonna eat soon, I'm getting hungryyyy..." Kokichi sighed and lay onto the surface of the table. "We have to wait until Junko and Mukuro come, and waiting for Ramu too!" Sonia pointed out as Kokichi only groan at this. "Why must we wait for those peasants? Can't we just begin nowww..." You weren't sure if Kokichi said this because he hates Ramu, or he said this because he actually doesn't care about anyone. But as if on cue, the door finally opened to reveal three people coming inside to the room. "Sorry, I'm a little bit late." Ramu said before fully got in with the other two females.

"Ugh, how clumsy you can be you little pig? Just hurry up and bring my luggage to my room!" The girl with blonde hair then said to the dark blue haired girl. The girl just nodded and ran out. "Wait, Mukuro, you guy's room is over there alright?" Ramu said and she just nodded back. "Anyway, Junko, we have another person just moved in! Her name is (Y/N)." Ramu introduces as she signal you to greet the blonde back. "Oh, hi then, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Well, nice to meet you I guess." You said as Junko smiles and greet you back. "Good! Name's Junko Enoshima, and I have heard soooo much about you! Ramu told me a lot you knoooow~"

You then looked over to Ramu to confirm if what Junko said was right, but Ramu only shrugs and shook her head, which means this isn't really the truth Junko has been saying. "Anyway! Enough about that, that pig earlier that doesn't need an introduction is Mukuro Ikusaba, well, shall we eat now?" Junko asked as you just nod and got to your chair. "Oh, Byakuya isn't here? I just came back from my tour and he decided to ignore me? How rude!" Junko pouted and crosses her arms. Mukuro then shortly entered the room, gazing at you a little. "Oh, you're here now freckles. Call Byakuya down, I don't care how, just do."

Junko ordered, but as Mukuro was about to go, Ramu stopped the female's track. "I'll go, you can just sit down." The brunette smiled at her before getting out of the dining room. "Hm, can we eat now? Oh well, doesn't matter~" Kokichi said and started to grab the food to his dish and started eating on his own. "That's not really polite of you, you should have wait for everyone to come." Kaede said as she look at the male with some pouting. "Hm? Have you guys ever have a meal with Byakuya? If not then I don't think that you guys have always been 'polite'." Kokichi then put another piece of food into his mouth.