Extra • Childhood tatste [Ramu & Byakuya]

A/N:
If you don't know why you're here and don't get the plot, I recommend you should read Chapter 29 to understand more!

I did create a voting to see if anyone wanna see this extra story, and people chose yes! (Well, there might be some people who voted 'yes' cause they didn't wanna be rude, but hey! It's also your choice to read it or not! No pressure!)

———

<Ramu's P.O.V>

Ah, looks like Kirumi's done using the kitchen... Time to call Byakuya!

I walked to the male's bedroom, and after knocking a few times, he finally opened the door. "Ah, hey Ramu."

"Let's go and bake something! Anything in mind, Bya?" I asked the male as he shook his head, but for a while, he response. "It seems like people really like making cookies, let's try those." "Oh! That should be easy! Let's start with the ingredients!... Hold on, it should be... there!" I pulled out a notebook filled with recipes, and one of them is 'Chocolate chip cookie' "Perfect!" I hummed and put the book on the counter. "Alright, Bya, can you help me with getting these ingredients?" He nods and start to open the cabinets to get the things I need.

"Two of 1/4 cup of all purpose flour...? Hmm..." I gazed at the measure plate and start to pour the flour into a bowl and measure it to see when it'd be enough. "Alright! Hand over the baking soda and salt!" I called for Byakuya, which he dis give me the items I called for. "You'll have to mix them together?" He asks. "Yeah! These are the dry ingredients, you wanna mix 'em?" "Ah... Okay..." I let Byakuya take the bowl, and the next thing I knew, is that he's mixing it too hard and the flour starts pouring on all over Byakuya's shirt.

"Ah! You should have used an apron!" I went over to a cabinet and take out a light yellow one, and handed it to him... "...Do you know how to tie a ribbon?" I looked at the heir suspiciously. "D-Don't speak nonsense! There's nothing I don't know how to do!" He snatched the apron from my hand and tries to put it on. I don't think he knows how to tie them without seeing them.

"It's fun seeing you suffer." I giggled. "Sh-Shut up..." Byakuya said in an almost angry tone, but not that kind of angry-angry, just slightly. He then messed up with the strings again, then ended up have to redo all of it again. "Let me help you with that." I walk over to his place and take the strings out of his hands, but he tried to snatch it back. "I told you I can do it by myself!" "That'd take you until when I finish making the cookies, so jut let me do it." I requested as he finally gave up on trying to do things he cannot do.

"There! Perfect!" I smiled as soon as I finish tying the ribbon. "Do you want me to tie your ribbon too? You're not wearing an apron..." The heir then soon said. "That's because I'm not clumsy like you, hehe." I giggle a little. "Wh-Whatever, let's just move on..."

"Okay, so next will be the wet ingredients... Hmmm... It says to mix butter and sugar together until softened... Alright! Let's do just that!" I ordered and Byakuya got to work with getting what I need to do the next step... "Do you wanna try and mix them for yourself?" I asked the male and signaled him to take the electric mixer. "No thanks."

"Come on... If you're even failing at this then I'll have no words for you." I said and handed him the mixer myself, here, you just need to circle around the butter like this, and keep on slowly pouring the sugar in, until it's nicely softened!" After realizing I was actually putting my hand upon his's while mixing, I took my hand off, but while that, I could hear a slight huff.

It's better for me to just ignore that...

"Okay! Time to crack the egg in!" I cheers and gave Byakuya an egg that I just took out from the fridge. "U-Um..." He looks hesitant. "What's wrong?" I gazed at the egg, it doesn't look like it's broken either... "I..." He started.

"You...?"

"I don't know how to crack eggs."

...

"F-Forget it!" Byakuya's face is now red as a tomato, and just cracked the egg randomly, but since he kind of did it too hard, so the egg fell outside, and some of the shells went into the bowl.

"This is why I don't lime baking-" "It's okay, Bya! People do make mistakes!" I smiled at him as I start to carefully take the shells out, and clean the counter. "People who had never cracked an egg before makes this mistakes a lot, so you don't have to worry!" "That just made me sound more like a dumbass..." Byakuya mumbled. "Anyway! My tips for this is to use a knife to make a crack on the egg first, and then pull the shells apart, it's easy!"

"I see... I'll do that next time..."

We finally finished with the mixture, it sure took a while, but finally, we've done it. "Yay! We did it, Bya! Now just need to scoop it to the tray and put in the oven!" I cheered. "Oh, is that really all?" Byakuya asked. "Yep! Told ya it'd be quick!"

Byakuya's face seems upset after hearing that... What should I do... Hmm... "Don't sulk! We can have cookies together! You can have 2/3 the tray~" I giggled, looking at the cookies. 'I should probably save some for (Y/N) too! I hope she likes chocolate chip cookies!' I thought to myself, and start up the oven.

———

"This... Is actually not bad..." Byakuya admitted, munching on the piece of treat.

"Cause it was made with love!" I said with a happy grin- Wait, he might mistaken that, I should save the word. "And friendship too! That's why it tasted nice! As my mom usually say- If you put your heart and feelings to the things you make, it will always be the best thing!"

"I did put in my love for you in here..." Byakuya mumbled as he looks at me. "No wonder."

"Aha— Um! I should probably clean up now! I wouldn't wanna give Kirumi too much work to do!" I stood up and started packing the cookies I saved for (Y/N) in a box, and cleans up the rest of the thing on the counter. After a minute or two, I heard Byakuya leaving, and I just sigh in relief.

I'm sorry...

———

Thennnn a wild Shuichi came-
Ya'll know what happens next— haHa-