Chapter 1: Day 1: New day

A/N:
Here we go! This is the official design of Ramu Takeshi! So you don't have to go and imagine what she'd look like anymore 🤪

A/N:Here we go! This is the official design of Ramu Takeshi! So you don't have to go and imagine what she'd look like anymore 🤪

Like the last time, the voting time will be at the end of the chapter~

———

You stared at your phone in annoyance and stuffed it into your pocket. "Yandere? What does that even supposed to mean? Why does everyone have that? Is this the only time where I wish that I know more about anime...?" You sighed before looking around your room. You walked over to the box that's written 'Studying tools n stuff' then used a box cutter to open it out. You found your pencil case, notebooks, and more of those. You decided to unbox it first and put them onto your table. You were lazy to unbox the others because well, you only need these first, next one will be the clothes, but that's for later.

After putting everything onto your table, you decided to come downstairs and meet up with everyone. "Oh, just in time for breakfast!" Sayaka cheered as you came downstairs. In that information it does say that... Sayaka doesn't like you... right? What a two faced character, you wonder if she's like this in the game. You sighed before sitting down next to Ramu and Kaede. You didn't really have any opinion, but it seems better to sit next to Ramu for now, cause everyone doesn't trust you like Ramu does. "I didn't know what you like, so I made some ramen, hope you like it!"

Sayaka gave you a sweet smile before placing the bowl in front of you. You just rolled your eyes and looked down at it. "Hm, do you have any plans later, (Y/N)?" Sayaka questioned as she sit down onto her chair. You shook your head and continued eating your ramen. "I see, do you mind if we hang out together later? I mean I wouldn't mind." Sayaka smiled as you shook your head, declining her offer. "Oh, that reminds me, I'd have to hang out with Ramu later, so maybe next time Sayaka! I'll tell you when I can!" You smiled at her as she did back, but this was even more forced than before.

'Ping!'

You heard your phone rang and you looked down to your pocket. You can't pull the phone out now, cause it would look suspicious in front of others and all... so maybe you'll check that later. "Hm? Seems like you have a message, don't you want to check it?" Ramu asked as you shook your head in response. "Nah, I can do that later, maybe scam or something. You shrugged before getting back into eating. "Ah, so you got plans with Ramu later on...?" Kaede, the one next to you questioned as you nod. "Yeah, why?" "Nothing." Kaede quickly shrugged turned away as you heard another ping from your phone.

You soon finished eating and Sonia did the dishes for today. You remembered from earlier that your phone pinged so you decided to check that out first.

———

*NEW*
Kaede Akamatsu•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -100
Note: Kaede's hobbies is playing piano, she likes to talk to people when interacting and she's a kind person, she's safe to talk to.
Personality: Deredere + Yandere
Opinion: I hope I can understand what's (Y/N)'s intention soon.