Chapter 24: Day 10-11: Kindness

You open and closes your eyes on your bed for a few minutes as you began to get thirsty. Y'know, maybe a glass of water before going to sleep wouldn't be bad...

You get out off your bed and started going to the kitchen...

Ramu's aiming the gun at her head, seeming to almost shoot herself-

"Ramu!" I shouted and rushed over to her, getting the gun away from her hand. "What are you doing?!" "Be careful with that... It's loaded..." The brunette said in a nervous tone, she didn't wanna make eye contact with me. "Ramu. You better explain this. Now." I commanded, put the gun down on the table. "... It's none of your-" "Explain! You almost killed yourself and it's not okay!" "Please... I..." The brunette looked back down to the ground before letting out a sob. "Ramu, come over here." You lowered your voice and came over to her, giving her a hug, you soothes her back to let her cry.

"I-I was just... It says that I tried to escape my fate... S-So that's why it says that either you or I would die... I..." She then rambles on with words that you couldn't even understand what she was talking about, but all you could do now is to give the girl a hug. "(Y/N)... I just... What if you die? I couldn't take that..." Ramu mumbled. "I wouldn't. Just don't listen to that stupid poem, Ramu. I will always be here." (As long as I don't make stupid decisions).

"But..." "Shh... Don't think about it, just go back to your room, alright?" You felt that she nodded a bit, Ramu soon returns to her room, and of course, she didn't bring the gun, you have to keep her away from anything dangerous now...

It felt like being a babysitter.

For a moment you have a feeling that she'd kill you... But eh- anyways, she'd probably try to do something bad again but... Who could you tell this to? Who is trustworthy enough of holding a secret? Byakuya would probably be overprotective about Ramu's safety but again, you just- pretty much said messed up things to him, so you might as well not ask him.

Maybe I'll try Kirumi or Aoi... Or both.

I went up to my room after that, and get my sleep.

——

Day 11

"Ramu! Did you know? Some attacks of Aikido are designed just for degenerate males! Do you wanna practice with me?"

I woke up due to how loud Tenko was, getting downstairs, I saw some people were talking with each other, including Ramu talking with Tenko.

"Ah- Thanks for your kindness but... My arms is pretty hurt at the moment... So... Maybe I'll pass." The brunette smiled and walked away from Tenko. "Practicing Aikido?" I mumbles. "Oh! Hey (Y/N)! Do you wanna practice with me? I have a friend coming over today too! So it'd be fun if there are extra people!" Tenko smiles. "Um... Sure, I'd love some moves to defend myself." I replied as the Aikido master nod her head and went over to the dining table.

Oh, right, the thing last night...

"Kirumi, Aoi, can we talk for a moment?" I question and waved my arm to catch the girls's attentions. "Oh! Yes, (Y/N)?" Aoi asked. "Do you need any help, (Y/N)...?" Kirumi came after. "Ah- I just need to say something... Promise you wouldn't tell anyone." I said quietly. "Oh? Is it that serious? What is it...?" "It's... Um... Ramu... She tried to kill herself last night... So maybe, it'd be the best if you take an eye on her, it'd be appreciated..." I said to the two girls as they widened their eyes. "Ramu... Did what?" Aoi repeats.