Extreme apology for the Disappearance of the Author

So, I have some things to say to this book...

First - Sorry

It's my uttermost apology for being gone for so long. It's no excuse for how long I abandoned this book and wattpad in general, but I felt really unmotivated and everything just really going north south east west for me.

I reread some of the old chapters and felt like there are really some part I regretted putting in and tbh. My old writtings sucks.

But I learned to face it and the old chapters are beyond repair to me anyways. So the good news is-

I might wanna continue this book, but there are a few problems that's going around lately.

-

Second - Interest

Are any of you still interested in this anymore?

I would completely understand if you don't because my two years ago's writing is like a child who doesn't know what they should put in the paragraph and decided random bs go.

I just wanted to ask a small question about interests with you guys, reply if you're still interested to see how this turns out, or you're like, "Really idc but the fandom aint givin me enough food rn so i crave for whatever" or you just don't care in general,

lemme know alright, it's important to my schedule.

-

Third - Ramu

We all know who Ramu is. (Hopefully)

The girl who's not anything related to Danganronpa, yet still appears in the book.

Some of you at the Prologue are like 'New phone who this 🤨" And yeah, while that is completely understandable, some are just really rude about it.

(People who doesn't criticizes Ramu on her first appearance ily)

Now I'll explain who in the actual heck that is and why is she so attached to the reader while this is clearly a danganronpa character x reader.

1) She knows something

2) shes up to something

3) probably the only one you can trust

4) the most important one - my only reason to keep writing this book.

tbh i KNOW that i'll get bored and dull of this book very very very soon if I don't put an... Original Character in it and entertain myself when writing.

So i just had to.

I'm sorry for Ramu-cancelers out there and if you're one of them, don't be shy.

No i'm serious if you really wish to see less Ramu content then please say so it's also really important.

If you're fine with the way it is then please also express how so.

-

Final - Improvements

This box is pretty simple.

Which improvements do you think this book needs to make it more interesting?

You can describe your ideas and stuff into here.

———

that's all for now i'll go write the next chapter now