Chapter 20: Day 7: New Job

A/N: Let's pray that you did the right choices this time

———

I need to ask someone to ask Sayaka for me, Isn't it? I should ask someone a favor... Ramu offered to do it for me. But she seems like she's scared of something. Maybe the poems told her something? Dunno, but it may be the best to not ask her for any favors. So... Who's the easiest one that can do the task? Maybe Kirumi.. But I cannot let her trust decreases more... So... "(Y-Y/N)? Are you coming for dinner...?" You looked up and saw Chihiro. Oh! Right! Of course!

"Chihiro! Can I um, ask you to do a favor for me? Please?" You clasped your hand together, maybe she'll agree to your request. "O-Oh? If it's... Not hard... I could try...!" The girl smiled. "Oh! Thank God... Anyways, can you pleeeaase ask Sayaka what's her problem with me? She seems hate me and... yeah, I just wanna know..." You explained. "Oh...? Just that? Of course I'll ask for you...!" The girl then walked out off the room. Few, that went better than I expected.

<Chihiro's P.O.V>

...

There's no way I'd do that...

1: Me and Sayaka aren't close enough for me to ask such things...

2: If Sayaka and (Y/N) befriend each other then... She might steal (Y/N) from me...

That's why I won't do it... (Y/N) wouldn't mind, right? "Yeah, she wouldn't say anything, I just need to lie-" "Is everything alright, Chihi?" Ramu came up to me. "O-Oh! Yeah! I'm doing fine!" I spoke up. "Well, alright... So, I just finished preparing breakfast, let's come downstairs." The brunette said as I just nod. Speaking of which, Ramu's the only one who knows that I'm actually a male... I thought she'd laugh or.. blackmail me, but instead, she understands and didn't. It's pretty rare of other people... But sure, I get it, everyone is different.

But... Nice people like that...

...

"May I ask if... You wanna hang out later?" I asked Ramu. Her phone pinged right after I asked her that. "Oh, it's just my friend-" Ramu begins to read the 'unknown message'. "Sorry, what were you asking?" I swear I could see her face make a frown before turning it to a smile... What did she read? "I-I was wondering if we could... Hang out later?" I repeated. "Oh, I'm very sorry, Chihiro, I made some other plans with another person, maybe next time, okay? "Who...?" "Um— Byakuya, yeah, Byakuya."

That was obviously a lie..

"O-Oh! I understand! Tell me when you're free!" I said with a big smile, and when she finally left, my face turned back to my frown. "She must've read something from that phone... She never rejects my invitations." I mumbled. "Oh? Hey Chihiro. What're you doing here?" I looked behind me and noticed (Y/N). "O-Oh! Nothing!" My face became red after seeing her! I gotta hide somewhere! "L-Let's go get some breakfast!" "Hm? Oh, yeah, sure! I'm staving!"

Why is she so cute...

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

Finishing my breakfast, I stood up from my chair, and did some stretches before actually leaving the dining table. Now... Who should I hang out with...? "Why isn't this coffee machine working?!" You could heard shoutings from the kitchen. "Young Master, I'm pretty sure you're-" "Don't tell me what to do! Also, how many times do I have to tell you? Just call me Fuyuhiko!" I peeked out and saw Fuyuhiko, standing with Peko. Yeah, hanging out with these two might be a good idea, who knowS.

"Hey, what's going on?" I walked in while waving at the two of them. "Ugh, what are you here for?!" The guy questioned. "Uh, to help you with the coffee machine of course, you're going to break it if-" "Shut up! I know what I'm doing!" "Alright, baby gangsta." "What. Did. You. Just. Call me...?" He asked with a strict voice. "Baby gangsta, why?" "Do you have any idea who I am?!" "Um, no? We barely talked." I chuckled. He looks maD—