Chapter 14: Day 1: Begin again

A/N:
Screeeeeeeeeeeee

———

"Oh, hey Ramu! Who's this?" The girl asked and look at you with a bright smile on her face. "Oh hey Aoi! This is my friend, (Y/N)! Say hi to each other!" Ramu said as you did so. "My name is Aoi Asahina! Nice to meet you! I'm always welcome newbies!" Aoi said and you just bowed to her before introducing yourself back. Within entering the mansion... You saw some familiar faces, but most of them has changed... And those familiar are the one who had caused troubles for you. Byakuya, Kokichi, Shuichi and Chiaki. "Wh-Why are they still here?!" You shouted before getting behind Ramu's back, didn't want to face Byakuya since he did kill you anyway.

"Tch, what a 'welcoming' introduction, are you supposed to be this pathetic?" Byakuya asked as you shook your head, but still didn't wanna come closer to him. "... Well, his name is Byakuya Togami, but I guess he's preferred to be called Togami instead." Ramu introduced and Byakuya only huff a bit. "I can introduce myself, I don't need you to help me out." But then he just walked away. "Anyway, continue on! This is (Y/N) (L/N)! And now she'd be moving here!" Ramu said and everyone nods. "Well then... I'm Chiaki Nanami, and I like to play games." Chiaki said and put her hand to her chest.

"Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu." The other male has blonde hair said in a rude tone. "Hi! My name is Tenko, Tenko Chababshira! I'm glad that there'd be another female here!" The female with blue outfit said and held up her arms in a karate pose. "M-My name is Chihiro Fujisaki... I like p-programming..." A girl with orange-brown hair said and looked to the ground. "I'm Shuichi Saihara..." Shuichi introduces next. He didn't do anything to you, but you know that he'd get creepier each day you two stay together. "My name is Peko Pekoyama. Nice you meet you." A female with white hair said and looked to the side. She looks like a fighter of some sort.

"Nishishi~ Is it my turn? If so! I'm Kokichi Oma! And listen to me! I will rule this world one day!" Kokichi said with a proud smile on his face. "Well then, I guess I am the final one who haven't introduced yet. My name is Kirumi Tojo, I hope we can get along." A girl in a maid outfit said and bowed politely. She had somewhat Rantaro's hair color too. You bowed back to her just to be nice before looking around. Aside from Ramu, you didn't know anyone or if you do know them, they could be dangerous. Like Kokichi and Byakuya, you received a bad ending because you're not being careful, Shuichi and Chiaki, well, you don't need to talk about that.

Maybe it's the best to go with Ramu right now. You sighs before walking up to Ramu, besides, you wanna know if she's going to take you to the coffee shop to meet Rantaro again... You tapped onto her shoulder, as Ramu just turns her back, you waved at the female. "Hi and, I just wanna ask if you want to hang out?" "... Oh, (Y/N)? Well... I would love to but..." She trailed off and looked to her phone. "What is that you're looking?" You were about to take Ramu's phone, but she just turned it off and put it inside her pocket. "Nothing. Anyway, I like to go to the park whenever I'm bored, so wanna go there?" Ramu asked.

"Huh? I mean I was thinking about... Well, you know, I like coffee, so do you know any place we can go?" You questioned again as Ramu only shook her head. "No, I don't know, if you don't like the park, and more like a coffee person, then I can make you some here! Byakuya usually drink coffee, so that's why there are some in this mansion too. You looked into Ramu's eyes, it almost look as deadly as much as how long you stare into them. Looks like she want you to listen to her... She had some sort of systems like yours, so it may be what she did to protect you? Maybe she did remember what happen?

That would be pretty messed up but... You have to know. With all your might, you grabbed onto her hand and held it. "Ramu, did you... Remembered what happened? Like, when I died?" You ask and look at her, begging for an answer. "... How did you-?" "Don't you think it's weird that you would only get a bad end when I die? So yeah, of course I would be involved here too." You said before pulling out your phone and showed her everyone's statuses. "... Woah... You have more details than mine... Mine are just... Poems." Ramu sighed and scrolled through her screen again.