Chapter 30: Day 17: Apologize

A/N:
God im out of creative chapter titles.
———

It's been quite a while since I've talked to Chihiro... Let's do that today. Though, I probably should've been more careful, maybe some of them wouldn't be too much of a trouble for me. After Ramu's words yesterday, hopefully I'd be able to survive this hell and go home... Actually, can I really go home after all this? God, please do... I'd do anything to not be in this place anymore.

I decided to go downstairs to eat breakfast, then do everything else later. I mean, can't do anything with an empty stomach, am I right? But again, I just wanna sleep with a full stomach- Anyways. I sat next to Ramu and Chihiro this time, Byakuya seem pissed off, I just ignored him, it's too early to get angry...

After breakfast, everyone just head off doing their own things, while some people , including me, Ramu, Kirumi and Chihiro at the table. I turn over to Chihiro to strike a conversation with her. "Hey uh, it's been a while since we've hung out and stuff... So, wanna go anywhere?" "H-Huh?! M-Me?" Chihiro stammered and look at other directions for a few times.

"Sure, I'd love to!" "Great!"

The moment between us was kinda awkward. We basically have nothing in common, and Chihiro is shy too. She mostly stares at me while I try to think of something to talk about. "So uh, what do you like to do for fun or in free time?" I question. "H-Huh? Ah... Nothing much... I just go on my computer all day and sometimes does other people's commissions on projects." She replied.

"I see... It must be nice to know everything about technology... Can you develop your own game though?" "I-I've never tried, but if you want, I would! ...But I kinda need an artist for sprites and other stuff-" "Oh, I'm just asking, besides, I don't really have any ideas for games, haha." I laughed a little before looking at the clock. "Oh- Shoot! It's my work time! Gotta go, Chihiro, see ya!" "B-Bye!"

I rushed to the coffee shop, luckily I was there on time. Kaede lectured me for almost being late, well, she punched the card for me so I have to thank her for that. Love you Kaede. I was rather distracted today, well, on what should I do and who should I talk to. I find myself looking through my phone a couple of times just to check on any stats changes, Kaede figured that I'm not focused, so she helped me with some orders.

Thank lord we have a little amount of costumers today.

"I'm so sorry for spacing off while working... I bothered you a lot today, didn't I...?" I asked and turn to the girl. "No, no! It's okay! It's never a bother when you're doing your friend a favor!" Kaede smiles. Is it true that there's a person that's as sweet as her? "Hmm... But you can return it by hanging out with me today!" Kaede gesture her eyes over to Izuru for a moment. "Ah... Yeah, it's been a while since that..." I scratched the back of my neck.

"I'll just excuse Izuru today, can you wait outside?" "Sure!" As she steps out, I walked over to Izuru's usual table, but this time I didn't sit down. "What's wrong? Take a seat." The male started. "Sorry Izuru... I had made a plan with my friend today, so uhh, maybe tomorrow? I'll let you ask two questions." "I see." He took a sip of his coffee. "It's alright, understood. It's your own life after all." But a part of me says that he doesn't mean it at all. I can tell by his face... He just stares blankly at me for a while before standing up.

He will still come over, right...?

I sighed and walk out to meet Kaede, I swear her eyes lit up right after she saw me."Where do you wanna go?" I asked. "Umm... There's this movie I wanna watch! I was planning of inviting you!" Kaede said. "Ooo, can you also buy popcorn?" I laughed jokingly. "Sure!" "Woah- I was just joking- Cinema's popcorns are really expensive so I wouldn't wanna force you to buy it for me, haha..." "No, no it's okay! After all, I'll do anything for you- I mean, let's go before the tickets run out!" Kaede linked her arm to mine as we continue walking.