Prologue

A/N
Voting time will be at the end of the chapter! Cause you're gonna need all infos before voting!

———

Danganronpa

You have heard, well, a lot about it. Other people talked about it, even your friends trying to pull you in that fandom. You didn't understand why. Why would people like a game, where it's just killing each other, and then got killed because of it? It's... nonsense really. But you stopped thinking about it. It's not like it will affect your life so you just ignored that game and live on with your own path, your own life.

It's another pleasant afternoon at school, and you were just doing your assignments. You were supposed to go back at home now, but you would rather stay here really. At least there's some... lively things here. At home, there is only you, and yourself. It's lonely to say the least, so you just decide to be at school until you have to leave. "Hey (Y/N)! Look! My parents agreed to buy for me Danganronpa! Look! I'm so happy!" Your friend, Tsuki ran over to you with that happy smile on her face. "Oh, that's... congratulations? Well, you can play it when you got home." You didn't really want to smile at her, or anything at all. You just... didn't know how to response.

You're not a fan of the game, and never will be anyway, so why should you care? "Aww, I was hoping my dear (Y/N) will play it with meee... I mean, you have to get into it sometimes, you know? I mean... it's sucky that you wouldn't be into an amazing fandom like this and all..." The female pouted as you just groans a little. "See Tsuki, I'm just not interested, so leave me alone, you can play that game if you wanted to, just stop trying already." You let out a huff before getting out of the classroom. You looked up at the sky, and it has been signaling it'd rain for a while now... ah, right...

You decide to be hurry on it and made your way as quickly as possible, but too late. One drop, two drops... the sky turned black as the rain fell down, you groaned and covered your head with a bag and hurried up to the closest bus stop so that you can wait until the rain is over. Sitting down on the bench, you let out a huge sigh and looked up at the sky. 'The rain isn't gonna end soon, isn't it...?' You leaned backwards and started to swing your leg, just like that, you were bored, you didn't have anything to do everyday, just study, eat, sleep.

Another sigh escaped your mouth and the water just fall down more and more. You then saw someone, coming at the bus stop too. She is holding an umbrella, but... why does she need to come here...? What does she want...? Those are the only questions that has been in your head. "Here, have this umbrella, I don't need it otherwise." The girl just closed the umbrella and gave it to you, after that she walked away, leaving you standing there. "Hey! Wait a second! Who the hell are you?" You called out, but she never responded, and continued walking. "Ugh, weirdo..." You groaned before looking to the umbrella again.

She doesn't look like someone in your school, or anyone related to you, nor your friend's friends. So what is she doing? A mere stranger... is this going to be fine? Nah, it's not like you can drug someone using an umbrella... right? You decided to just shrug all of it off and opened the umbrella. Seems working well. You got out from the bus station and continued with your journey going back home. The rain stopped once you got home. "Jeez, why does it have to rain today." You groaned for the millionth time today as you threw the umbrella to the ground, and go to the bathroom so that you could finally get a proper bath and change yourself.

~~~~•

After doing everything, you flopped yourself onto that comfy bed of yours and covered your eyes by your arm. It's just another annoying day, like any other ones. It's useless to think about everything that has been happening... but... "Hm... should I return that umbrella...? Maybe I can do that somehow... whatever, I will figure it out sooner or later." You sighed and turned off the light. You wanted to go to sleep more early today because school pressure and other stuff. You stared at the ceiling for a while before closing your eyes. It was a long day, and now you just needed some rest... besides, tomorrow would be Saturday and you'd have all time for yourself... right? All alone...