Chapter 15: Day 2: Waking Up

A/N:
Sorry cuz my terrible updating schedule lol
School had started and I reeaaaaaally need to study if I wanna pass
ToT

———

Like any other day, you woke up in that bed again. Looking around, nothing had changed, you were still stuck in this dumb world and will never get out of it, unless if you do something, anything for yourself to get out and be able to go back to your own home, with your friends and family. Getting ready and going downstairs, you saw Tenko is talking with Chihiro, and a few others were just doing their own things. "You should try and practice to make yourself stronger, Chihiro! That way you can beat up those degenerate males!" Tenko said as the orange-ish head female only nods a little bit.

Soon, Tenko noticed you and waved at you. "Hey (Y/N)! How's your morning?" "Well, it's normal? I mean, nothing has already happening yet..." You said as Tenko only nod in response. "Do you wanna sit with us then?" She asked again. "Oh, sure?" Tenko then got to the table and sat down, following is Chihiro and next is you. You sat there for a while, and the one to sit next to you was... Peko. "Good morning." She greeted. "Oh, good morning, Peko!" You said back and smiles at her, hoping to make some sort of friendly connection.

You had your breakfast in peace. This new cast isn't that bad... wonder who're all these people and when did they die? You hope for Byakuya and Kokichi to die the most, but Shuichi? Maybe. You hope that maybe Tsumugi will live or something, she seems nice enough, though she's a bit weird but you can take that. Overall, these people in this new cast doesn't look like they can kill you. You just have to be cautious around Byakuya and Kokichi, that's all you need for now. "Already finished? Woah, you eat at the speed of light, (Y/N)!" Tenko said and you could probably see some sort of light shining in her eyes,

"Yeah, got stuff to do, y' know." You gave her a chuckle and put away the dishes and continued on with your life. There isn't anything much to do as always. You sat on the sofa while watching everyone doing their things. Aoi was talking with Tenko and Chihiro. Byakuya was talking to Ramu as always... You wonder how Ramu can still talk normally with that guy after what happened... You stared into the ceiling a while before someone touched onto your shoulder. You turned around to meet Kirumi's eyes. "Do you need anything? Tea? Coffee?" Kirumi questioned.

"O-Oh... Well, I guess a cup of tea would do..." You said and she only nods and return to the kitchen. While sitting there, waiting for her. A little bit while had passed, and she had finally return with a cart filled with different type of teas and a pot. Some snacks were displayed and you were just gasping at how perfect it is... How did she do this so quick? Is she a God? Is God a women? "Woah- You didn't have to prepare this much— You're almost making me feel bad for making you doing all of this on your own..." You said and she only shook her head.

"My purpose is to serve everyone and I'll fulfill every task as perfect as possible, so if you have any requests you want to make, please name it." Kirumi bowed to you and you shook your head. "Kirumi, it's okay, I mean, take breaks, won't you? I don't want you to overwork or anything, after all you're a high school student like us too..." You convinced. After a while of talking, you finally got her to sit down. You picked a tea and made them both for Kirumi and yourself. Having a sip, you two talked, and almost every two sentences she'd bring up how she want to serve everyone.

'Jeez... Kirumi is like this... I doubt that she'd survive... But I hope she do though...' You thought to yourself and took another sip of tea. "I want to spend more time but sadly I have to continue on the chores." Kirumi excused and you nod at that. "Sure, take breaks!" You said before she just push the cart away. You didn't really know what else to do since there's nothing else, you mostly doesn't understand everyone's personalities or what to talk about with them.