Chapter 19: Day 6: Blueberry Date

A/N: I have no idea what you guys were thinking while voting in the last chapter.

Anyhow, tip: You obtained the 'revenge' item from Sayaka, that must gotta mean she wanted revenge on someone. And that someone is duN duN duNnNn i think you must know who that is.

Also yes, that tittle was taken from one of the chapter in mY book (The Yandere Shuichi book one) :>

———

Hm... I think I did mess up quite a lot last day, but it's okay, I'll try to make it right this time. Getting off my bed, finally, I can make it riGht- I'm confident in myself? I'm not friendly with Sayaka... But... I think I can make it right... Wait, hold on, should I hang out with Ramu instead? She has something to tell me, right...? Nah, I bet it's not important... Is it? I came downstairs to meet some people. I decided to sit next to Chihiro and Sayaka. "Hey Sayaka, do you wanna hang out later? I'm free." I asked.

"Oh? Sorry, I already made plans with Ramu!" Is this going to be wasted? Nah, I ain't gonna give up. "Aww... I'm pretty sure you can clear your plans, right? After all, it's been a ton while since I've seen you, so you gotta spare me some time!" I whined. "Hm... I guess I can spare some time...! I'll meet you in the music room later." Sayaka smiles. I have some doubts that this would go out well... After finishing my breakfast, me and Sayaka made our way to the music room, and Sayaka started to sing some lines of a song.

"That sounds good! What song is that?" I questioned. "Ah, it's just some random lyrics I made up, y'know, sometimes my emotions just make up a song!" Sayaka smiled. "I see..." You mumbles. Should I play the guitar? Or not... But when you look at every corner of the room... And where's the guitar? You swore you saw it the last time you came in here... Great. "What are you looking for?" Sayaka asks. "Nothing..." You sighs. "I'll make some tea, my throat is so dry right now!" The girl then walked out of the room. I just- sat there.

After 5 minutes, Sayaka came back with her tea, hot tea to be exact. I swear if she's going to pour it on me then I'll- "Ah!" Sayaka tripped on air, the tray of the tea fell off, while you, avoids the tea spill at all cost, and made it stain onto the chair. "The heck, Sayaka?!" You shouted, the tea almost burn you! You're so mad. "What's wrong?" You looked at the door and two people came in, Ramu and Kirumi. Before you could try to speak up- "Ramu! Kirumi! (Y/N) made me fell to the floor... And now the tea is spilled all over your chair! I'm so sorry!" Sayaka cried as she sits back up.

"What? That's bull-" "And she even insulted me, calling me clumsy!" What??? Are you nuts??! This girl- Oh, how I wanna kill her. "I'm sure that (Y/N) just accidentally tripped you...?" Ramu said, not wanting to believe in Sayaka. I mean, it's so obvious that it was a lie! "Now, there's nothing to squabble over, it's alright, I'll clean it later." Kirumi said. "I-I'm sorry to be a bother..." Sayaka sniffed. "... It's okay. You alright, (Y/N)? Your face doesn't say that you're doing well." Ramu frowned. Does it look like I'm alright? Kirumi finally take out Sayaka, maybe getting her to a crazy house or something, she would need it.

"You don't actually believe her, right...?" I questioned. "No, I don't. I've known her so well... And besides, my phone already told me she'd be lying, so there's no reason why I should believe her." Ramu smiled at you. "Hey, it's alright... I don't know how to make her leave, but I'm sure that she's going to annoy you every time you interact with her, so try your best to avoid her? Until we found out why she's doing this towards you... Then we'd be safe." Ramu explained. "Yeah, I guess..."

...

It's been half an hour since that thing... What should I do now?

*Knock knock*