Chapter 13: Day 10: Poisonous Lies

A/N:
Fact:

———Day 9: Midnight

———
Day 9: Midnight

"Hey um... Are you alright...?"

"..."

"(Y/N)..."

You opened your eyes slightly and look at the person who was talking to you... "Ramu...? What are you doing...?" You asked and sat up from your bed. Rubbing your head. "Um... Well, it's sorta hard to explain but um... I... Well..." Ramu sighed before continue on with her words. "Hajime tried to attack you a while ago, b-but it's not like I watched you! I-I'm just worried, is all... I was going to check on everyone and that's when I saw Hajime... I knew he was up to nothing good... so yeah..." Ramu said and finally got off from the chair. "Either way, I should stop annoy you, I'll go now..."

"Wait a sec, Ramu!" You said, didn't really want the female to leave. What if someone else attack you again? You're not safe here. "Yes...?" "Uh... What did you do with Hajime? What if he comes here again?" You questioned as Ramu looks away a little bit. "I well... I didn't know what to do and police isn't a good option since he didn't exactly do anything yet... besides, you know how sucky the polices can be... So I kinda just... Um, used sleeping pills on him." The brunette said and prepare to take another step out.

"So you don't have to be worried... Okay?" Ramu smiled and walked away, you want to ask her to come back, but maybe not... Could Shuichi do that? You kinda doubt it, but who knows... Whatever could have happen to you, so... it's better to not trust anyone. Not now and not ever. You rubbed your eyes before laying on the bed. Closing your eyes, you got into a deep sleep.

Day 10: Morning

"Wakey, wakey! If you're a slowpoke then you're a rotten egg!" You could feel someone poking you on the cheek. You turned to see who it was, and obviously it's Kokichi. "Whaaaat..." "I say that you should probably get up before the food were all eaten by me!" Kokichi giggled as he ran out of the room and went downstairs. You decided to sit up from your bed and groans a little, clearly doesn't want to go downstairs. "Hey, hey (Y/N)..." Just as you reached the floor, you saw Chiaki waving at you. Of course you're going to her... being with her is better, since she didn't have anything that's dangerous going on like Hajime...

Either way, being with Hajime right now with you is a big no-no. You can't stand it with that guy, so you decided to just leave him be for now, maybe avoiding him is the best option from now on. "Where is Hajime though?" Sonia questions and walked out from the kitchen. "His room, it's alright, I will bring him food later, for now, just enjoy the meal first." Ramu said with a smile and looked down to her plate. Sonia only nods and sat down on her chair. You gazes at Byakuya, who's only focusing onto the food. You don't know what was his motive to eat breakfast, but guessing that's just his thing from now on.

After finishing the food, you cleaned your own plate and got ready for a new day, may will be filled with peace... or not. "U-Um hey (Y/N)... Do you... want to hang out...?" You turned around to meet the red eyes of Maki's. You wanted to hang out with Kaede instead since boi, you didn't hang out with her in like, ages! But... you couldn't turn down Maki... So guessing this is your only way. You nods a little before Maki bring you to the music room. "Um hey... I heard that, Sayaka told me, that you can play guitar... So can you play it for me?" The female asked as you nod in response. Sure, you can always do that.