I Kissed A Man And I Liked It

"Happy Birthday Zee." Dome greeted his brother when he entered the kitchen.
"Thank you. Where's my present?" Zee asked and sat down.
"I'll give it to you later." Dome said after he put a plate of breakfast on the table for his brother.
"Your favourite breakfast Zee." Dome smiled.
"Hash browns. Some imported bacons. Crispy... Just like how you like them. 2 eggs. Over easy. Simply perfection! Some toasts lathered in your favourite butter. Some freshly fruits from our local fruit orchard... Not forgetting... A mug of your favourite coffee. Enjoy your birthday breakfast feast!" Dome grinned.
"My favourite breakfast is a simple congee with some condiments. You know that!" Zee scowled at his brother.
"Congee? Really?" Dome made a face. Zee just rolled his eyes at his brother.
"Well... If you don't want it... I can give it to Pavel." Dome was about to take the plate away but Zee pulled the plate from Dome's reach.
"At what time are you coming to my Birthday Bash?" Zee questioned Dome while he ate some pieces of fruits.
"Don't worry Big Brother I won't be late. I won't miss it for the world." Dome replied.
"You missed it last year." Zee glared at his brother.
"I was caught in traffic!" Dome answered.
"You could've left earlier." Zee said.
"I was in an important meeting!" Dome replied.
"Am I not important?"
"The most important but not as important as my job!" Dome retorted.
"I can support you and I." Zee responded.
"Zee... I don't want to leech on you... Well unless it is branded endorsement and free stuff." Dome grinned and yelped when Zee smacked the back of his head.
"So what costume are you going to wear?" Zee queried.
"I don't know... I have a clown costume and a Batman costume. How about you? What are you going to wear?"
"A prince costume." Zee answered.
"Of course... Kind of predictable." Dome muttered.
"Really?"
"Kind of boring too."
"But HwaHwa said that it's the prefect costume."
"Still... Go for smothering that is unique."
"Such as..."
"Cupid?"
"No way I'm going to be in diapers!" Zee shook his head.
"Morning guys!" HwaHwa walked into the kitchen.
"Hi HwaHwa. Do you want breakfast?" Dome asked and she nodded.
"Yes please."
"We have a busy day ahead Zee. Happy Birthday!" HwaHwa smiled at Zee.
"Thank you."
"So... I've brought costumes for your security team." HwaHwa shared.
"They will be in costumes?" Dome asked.
"Mr Panich here requested them to be in costumes and everyone would be in their own respective costumes as well."
"I don't think Saint agrees to this." Dome took a peek at his brother who was sipping his coffee.
"Nope.... But Mr High and Mighty here INSISTED!" HwaHwa told Dome.
"What is Pavel going to wear?" Dome was curious. He grinned at his brother knowing how irritated and annoyed he was when it came to Pavel. Zee scowled at him.
"I have no idea... I just bring the costumes here but I don't know what they would choose." HwaHwa answered.
"Give him the Cupid costume." Dome grinned.
"I want to see him diapers." He added mischievously.
"Don't entertain this jackass." Zee shook his head.
"At what time are you guys leaving for the hotel?" Dome asked.
"9... we have about 45 minutes. I'm going to my office if you need anything... I will be there." Zee said as he put his plate in the sink.
"Thanks for the breakfast." Zee thanked his brother before leaving the kitchen.

Zee sipped his coffee while walking to his office. He decided to go into his library to get some books there. When he stepped into the library, he saw Saint, Pavel, Max and Tul discussing in a rather serious manner. Zee became quite curious and walked closer. Saint's eyes immediately rested on him and at the same time he raised his hand stopping all discussion.

"Good morning Mr Panich. How may we help you?" Saint asked him. He looked utterly immaculate in his crisp white shirt, black suit and black pants.

Zee noticed that all of them were wearing matching black outfits as well.

"Are you going to change later into your costumes?" Zee questioned Saint.
"No Mr Panich. This is our costume." Saint explained.
"HwaHwa brought costumes for you." Zee asserted.
"I understand but if anything happens at your Birthday Bash party... If we were in costumes, it would be extremely difficult for you to locate us." Saint stated.
"Mr Panich, just look at us like Thor in Men in Black?" Pavel grinned but he faltered when Zee continued to stare at him.
"The rest of my team will be in black suits too so that you will know where we are at all times." Saint reassured Zee.
"HwaHwa has rented so many costumes for you." Zee argued.
"Mr Panich, we did come to a compromise that you could have your Birthday Bash for your fans but when it comes to Dome and your safety; wearing work clothes instead of costumes would be the best option Sir." Saint explained to him. Zee stared at Saint.
"Make sure everything runs smoothly when security is concerned. It is my birthday after all." Zee stated before leaving them. Zee relented.