No to Boy Love or whatever that SHIT is!

"10 years?" Pavel thought that he heard wrong.
"Yup."
"10 year contract with the Thailand Royal family?"
"Correct."
"That's insane Saint."
"It is."
"Boss... This is fucking HUGE!!"
"I am not saying no to that." Saint answered and laughed when he could hear Pavel cheering and howling happily on the other end.
"Boss... Can I tell everyone?"
"Not yet... The Royal Family will issue a press conference first before we could announce it."
"Got it! I nearly told Dome and Zee!" Pavel laughed.
"What made them choose us? I wonder..." He murmured.
"The only people who have connections are you and the team working with Prince Gulf." Pavel stated.
"Don't strain your brain Buddy..." Saint told him.
"Whatever it is... Congratulations Saint."
"Me? I feel this is just luck and... Mercy from the royal family."
"I don't care the reason behind it but it is an opportunity of a lifetime!"
"It is... Hey Buddy... I'll see you later at the office."
"Okay Boss." Pavel replied.

    Saint was standing next to his truck. It was a surreal morning for him. He met The King and Prince Gulf. The Prince was third in the line of succession but the fact that he was there showed Saint that Prince Gulf played a vital part in the contract. He was The King's youngest son and his favourite from the three siblings. Saint got into his truck and started it. A huge weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He knew that his father would not be happy because now Saint Security was protected and soon they would get many new contracts. Saint closed his eyes and slowly let out his breath. He put on his seatbelt before slowly leaving the palace.

Saint drove his truck to Saint Security main building and straightaway went to read and re-read the contract and also royal decree. Saint Security would be responsible for a number of the royal family members and their children. He had to make sure that he had sufficient man power to protect and secure the safety of the royal family members. Saint realised that he did have sufficient numbers of staff for the moment. Nevertheless, he might need to hire more staff if they received more clients and contracts in the future. He put his tablet down and smiled. His business was going to be alright. His employees were going to fine. His family was protected.

He still wondered why Prince Gulf helped him. Maybe the crazy erratic Prince was not as crazy or erratic as he had always imagined. Maybe under all his princely and regal facade was a kind man, Saint thought. He suddenly remembered about Zee and immediately called his boyfriend. He hoped that the man was free to talk to him. His cell phone went to voicemail and Saint then dialled Max as he was Zee's bodyguard that week.

"Hey Boss."
"Hi Max... Is Zee working?"
"Working... No... He's having lunch with Mr Suppasit at Issaya Siamese Club." Max informed him.
"Mew?"
"Yes Saint... Would you like me to inform him that you called?"
"No... No worries. I'll call him back."
"Just so you know Saint..."
"What?" Saint replied sounding a little impatient.
"You don't have to get jealous." Max whispered.
"I am not jealous!"
"Right... Okay..." Max murmured.
"They are good friends... I know cause I'm his bodyguard." Max shared.
"Anything else Max?"
"No boss..." Max answered.
"Oh... After this we are heading to Chillax Heritage Hotel for a photo shoot." He told Saint.
"Then home." Max continued.
"Right... Bye." Saint said dismissively and ended the call.

    Mew Suppasit. Saint rolled his eyes. A friend of course, he would not deny the fact. A thorn on his side? That was a definite. Saint continued to go over the contract again and again. Just after lunch, Pavel arrived at Saint Security and met up with Saint. Pavel was over the moon with the knowledge of them having the 10year contract. He was glad that they could get more business and money; and also they could protect their employees from losing their jobs.

"Have you told Zee?" Pavel asked him.
"I called him but he's having lunch with Mew Suppasit."
"Oh yeah... I forgot about that..."
"You knew they were meeting up for lunch?" Saint questioned him.
"Yeah... Cause my sister wants Mew's autograph. She's a huge fan of Mew... She has like posters and shit in her room. I wonder why she's not into K-Pop stuff... Oh well..." Pavel shared.
"You didn't know Zee's having lunch with him?" He asked.
"I didn't... Max was the one who told me." Saint answered.
"Maybe Zee just forgot..." Pavel reasoned.
"Why is everyone acting as if I'm so fucking jealous cause I am NOT!" Saint growled.
"But you just..."
"Just what?" Saint asked Pavel.
"Just..."
"WHAT PAVEL?"
"Growled... And then... Yelled." Pavel replied.
"No I didn't." Saint argued.
"You did."
"No Pavel... I did not!"
"Right..." Pavel nodded.
"I DID NOT!"
"Okay... Chill... Chill... Sheesh..." Pavel raised his hands in defeat.
"By the Boss... Congratulations again for the contract."
"Thanks... We have a lot work... We might need more new staff." Saint asserted.
"We will work it out Saint." Pavel smiled and left Saint's office.