Protecting Him

"Hello Tul."
"Saint, we have a situation at headquarters. We have a crowd of angry people demanding that we cease protecting Zee Pruk Panich."
"What??" Saint could not believe what he just heard.
"They are blocking anyone from coming in or going out the main entrance." Tul explained to Saint.
"Call the local police. We create a barricade inside our compound just in case. We let the police handle what is happening outside." Saint instructed.
"I will head back to headquarters soon. I will leave Pavel, Earth and Fluke here." He informed Tul.
"Saint, these are Mr Panich's fans. We had no issues with them before but why now?" Tul questioned him.
"I think I know why but we don't have enough proof for now. Just make sure nobody is hurt Tul... Not the fans nor our people." Saint reminded Tul.
"I will wait for you here. I will call the police as soon as possible."

Saint immediately called his people to gather in the library. Pavel stayed with Dome while Max was with Zee.

"We have a situation at headquarters. We have Mr Panich's fans who are unhappy that we are managing his security. I think it has something to do with the stalker because since the threats have escalated; he or she is trying to undermine security by doing this." Saint explained to his team.
"As for Suspect 1, we found nothing in her background check. She's clean." He continued.
"I will head back to headquarters to sort the problems there. All of you have to manage everything here. Pavel will be in command when I am not here." Saint informed them.
"Any questions?" Saint asked them.
"Saint... How did she know about the details of the investigation?" Earth questioned him.
"That is still a mystery and that is why we have people shadowing her. The police have been informed of what we know as well. For now, our main objectives are ensuring Mr Panich and his brother's safety; and of course we don't want things to get worse at headquarters." Saint answered.
"HwaHwa is still our primary suspect. She is also the closest to Mr Panich. We have to deal with this with care." He added.
"Anything else?" Saint queried.

    Saint's men shook their heads.

"Stay vigilant. We don't know what else the stalker might do to get what he or she wants. Protecting Mr Panich and Mr Woranart is our main responsibility." Saint reminded them.

    He left the library after talking to his men and headed upstairs. Max was standing in front of Zee's office. He nodded at Max and then knocked on the door. He could hear Zee asking him to go in.

"Good afternoon Mr Panich." Saint greeted Zee.

    Zee was sitting a his table while reading some files.

"Good afternoon." Zee replied.
"Mr Panich I'm needed at headquarters. I will leave my best teams with you. Please do not leave with anyone except Dome and even with Dome; please make sure that my men are with you at all time." Saint explained to Zee and he slowly nodded at Saint.
"Is everything alright at your headquarters?" Zee looked worried.
"I hope so and that's why I have to be there."
"Okay... Stay safe."
"Will do." Saint replied before leaving Zee's office.

Outside Zee's office, Saint signaled Max to follow him.

"I heard what is happening at headquarters Saint."
"I'm heading there."
"Saint, I have a feeling that this is not an isolated case." Max asserted.
"Me too Max. Got to go Buddy." Saint told Max.
"I'll leave Mr Panich with you."

Saint quickly left Zee's house and got into his Lexus SUV. He then drove as fast as he could heading towards Saint Security headquarters. As he was about to get on the highway, he received a call from Tul. He pressed a button on the steering wheel and answered the call.

"Yes Tul."
"Saint, the fans have been using IG, Twitter and Facebook to run a smear campaign against Saint Security."
"I am not surprised." Saint replied.
"Tul, instruct our technical team to monitor the social media traffic. If we could narrow it down, to who started everything... Maybe we can trace the person." Saint asserted.
"Will do Saint."
"And Saint... Some of the press are already here as well." Tul informed Saint.
"Tread carefully with everything Tul."
"See you soon Saint."