Bratty Babies

"Why didn't anyone inform me that Zee is in Abu Dhabi?" Saint questioned Pavel and Zee's security team.
"If you want to live, you just don't." One of his men answered while the the rest including Pavel nodded with such vigour.
"He specifically instructed us to be as discreet as possible." The man with the beard replied.
"Even from me? Your Boss?" Saint asked.
"He's scarier than you now Saint." The tallest man grumbled. The other men and women nodded again.
"ARE YOU SURE?" Saint could not wrap his brain around the information he was hearing.
"Saint... Remember when I said about Bratty Baby? This is even worse than that." Dome asserted.
"Like 10 times WORSE!" He added. Pavel stared at his boyfriend in sympathy.
"He terrorises everyone including Art and Kev! My poor doggies." Pavel muttered.
"Actually... Before this Mister Fluffy Mittens ruled everything in the house... Now it is Mr Panich!" A statuesque woman shared.
"I agree with you!" The man with a scar on his forehead agreed.
"Mister Fluffy Mittens hides from Zee now... Well... All of us will hide from him... Including Art and Kev." Dome murmured.
"This is not funny guys..." Saint rubbed his face.
"Who says it's funny Saint? WE have to live with the man! YOU don't! Who says it's funny? Nobody says it's funny!" The man with the beard was getting agitated.
"Calm down Nigel... Calm down..." The woman with the blonde hair coaxed him.
"Saint doesn't KNOW! He doesn't UNDERSTAND!" Nigel glared at Saint.
"What happened?" Saint asked them while sounding extremely drained.
"He's been cooped up at home maybe...?" Pavel stated.
"He hasn't been leaving the house." He added.
"Why don't you guys take him out?" Saint  questioned.
"The press... Paparazzi... His fans... I don't think he can face them just yet." Dome shared.
"We have asked him but he just doesn't want to leave home." He continued.
"This Abu Dhabi trip is the first time he has left the house... And it's because of you." Pavel pointed.
"He looked sad on the plane." The blonde woman stated.
"Could it be PTSD?" The statuesque woman asked them.
"Dome, he hasn't talked to the doctors right?" She turned to Dome.
"He has...I don't know... Maybe once?" Dome looked contemplative.
"When I'm on night duty, I know that he doesn't sleep well." The tallest man in the team shared.
"I would find him in the kitchen... The library... The living room... By the pool..." He continued while the rest nodded in agreement.
"Why didnt he tell me?" Dome whispered.
"He doesn't want you to worry maybe?" The blonde woman replied.
"Saint... Have you been calling and talking to him? He might just miss you." Another asserted.
"You guys know how busy I am!" Saint rubbed his face in frustration.
"Maybe he needs you more now than... Dome?" Pavel pointed.
"He's unhappy with the fact I'm with The Prince all the time." Saint told them.
"Why wouldn't he... You're GLUED to the man... Does he like you or something?" Nigel asked Saint.
"The Prince flirts with anyone!" Saint stated.
"Zee doesn't flirt with anyone." Dome mumbled.
"What are you implying Dome?" Saint questioned him.
"Nothing!" Dome rolled his eyes.
"I don't flirt with anyone either!" Saint growled.
"But you WERE in your short shorts half naked in the pool with The Prince! I would be jealous if my man were in the pool with him while he flirts like no tomorrow with you!" The blonde woman huffed.
"What has gotten into you?" Saint asked her.
"Jealousy?" She grinned.
"You guys are driving me nuts!" Saint shook his head.
"It's all because of Mr Panich... I'm sorry Dome." The tallest man stated.
"No... No... I totally understand..." Dome whispered.
"Maybe... Insecurity..." The statuesque woman suddenly murmured.
"Insecurity... Cause let's face it... People DO say that The Prince and you look sexier together?" She told them.
"Oh yeah... There's a poll on whether you look better with Mr Panich or The Prince. The Prince got 52%." The man with the beard told them.
"I would be sad if that happens to me..." Pavel murmured and put an arm around Dome.
"You are a special force team leader Pavel! How the fuck could that make you sad?!" Saint shook his head.
"I am also a human being with a heart. Do you have a heart Saint?" Pavel asked him.
"Fuck off!" Saint growled while Pavel grinned.
"Zee could be... a teenie tiny bit sad... Because of the poll." Nigel shared.
"Maybe..." He continued.
"I don't have time for this..." Saint rubbed his face again.
"He flew thousands of miles to kick your shin. That's commitment! I'm just saying..." The blonde woman stated.
"He took a bullet for you. He never ever complains or says anything about the bullet part. Or boast to any of us or the media. He could have died... He loves you Saint! More than his own life! Cut the man some slack..." She continued while some of them nodded.
"Zee has never been in any serious relationships... You are his first serious relationship." Dome shared.
"Maybe he's just new to this relationship thing." He added.
"And he is stuck with Mr Saint 'workaholic' Suppapong." The blonde woman grinned.
"Why did I hire you again?" Saint growled at her.
"I'm smart, sexy and I can run AND kick your ass in stilettos." She answered.
"But Mr Panich is still a walking talking monstrosity." The tallest man murmured.
"He is." Dome nodded in agreement.
"When is Zee going back to Thailand?" Saint questioned them.