I'm Jealous, Asshole!

"Morning Zee." Dome poked his head into Zee's hospital room and grinned.
"Morning." Zee replied.
"Why the glum face... Did you expect someone else?" Dome teased when he closed the door.
"No."
"Are you sure?" Dome sat near Zee's bed.
"Jackass... I said no." Zee grumbled.
"You have truly healed from your gunshot wound... Cursing like normal... Grumpy like always." Dome stated making Zee smiled at him.
"I want to go home.... I can't wait." Zee mumbled.
"You have to wait for the doctors to give you the green light Zee." Dome muttered.
"I know... I know..." Zee said but he still did not look happy.
"Hey... Thailand Grumpiest patient..."
"What??!!" Zee barked.
"If you were not shot... I would kick your balls." Dome murmured.
"What did you want to say Dome?" Zee demanded.
"Are you grumpy because Saint hasn't been visiting you?" Dome snickered.
"No... I just want to go home." Zee answered.
"Are you sure?"
"If you ask me again I will punch your face." Zee responded.
"Sheesh..." Dome shook his head.
"Did you bring my cell phone?" Zee asked his brother.
"Same line, a brand new phone. The old one is still in police evidence vault." Dome explained.
"Pavel said that you don't want to use the old cell phone... Yeah..." He added.
"What did that demented Sean do to my cell phone?" Zee asked Dome.
"Pavel said... Neither you nor I need to know." Dome answered and Zee paled at the answer.
"It's alright Zee. The man is dead. He can't hurt you." He whispered sympathetically to his brother.
"He was a lunatic but... Cold blooded and calculating one at that. I was terrified of him." Zee murmured.
"I would feel the same way Zee."
"I felt as if he could just kill me at any second." Zee shivered and closed his eyes.
"Do you still pain Zee?"
"A little but one of the nurses gave me something to lessen the pain." Zee said and Dome nodded.
"To think that you were so close to home Zee... It's mind boggling." Dome whispered.
"I was THAT close to our home?" Zee pondered.
"You were... We drive every day in front of the damn house." Dome shared.
"Wow..."
"Yeah... Wow..." Dome agreed with Zee.
"That explained why the intruder could disappear that easily." Zee stated.
"What a crazy year for me..." He added and smiled sadly.
"Crazy yeah... But I still have you Zee." Dome's voice softened.
"Are you going to cry again Cry Baby?" Zee asked his brother and Dome unabashedly nodded.
"Love you Baby Brother." Zee smiled at him.
"Love you Zee." Dome wiped his tears and smiled too.
"Does Pavel know you are a Cry Baby?"
"Yeah..."
"He's okay with it?"
"He babies me." Dome admitted.
"But you bully him too." Zee stated.
"Of course!" Dome beamed happily.
"You're a certified psycho!" Zee mumbled.

    Dome handed Zee his new cell phone and he sat near the bed. Zee turned it on and raised his head. Then, he smiled back at his cell phone.

"Thank you Dome." He stared at the wallpaper.

    It was the last picture of them and their mother before she passed away.

"I miss her." Zee sighed.
"We will forever miss her." Dome nodded.
"What will you do after you recover from this Zee?"
"I don't know... I've been working since I was a teenager... HwaHwa had been with me for years... I need to find a new manager and I need to run my company too... Personally... I don't know Dome."
"You have a lot to think about in the next few months... But you have months... You don't have to think about it now Zee." Dome reassured his brother.
"Have you seen... HwaHwa?" Zee suddenly asked Dome.
"No... Why Zee?"
"She's... She was my closest friend Dome." Zee smiled sadly.
"Never in a million years would I ever think that she is capable of hurting anything." He whispered.
"I thought I knew her but I guess I didn't."
"Don't blame yourself with anything that she had done Zee... She's a lunatic and nobody could foresee that! Not even her family members and let alone us."
"She could have poisoned us... God... She killed those animals." Zee stared out of the window trying to calm himself.
"Zee... I think you need to talk to someone about what is bugging you. Have you been sleeping alright?" Dome asked.
"Yes... Cause they still give me drugs." Zee said but the reality sank in.
"Zee..."
"I promise that I will talk to someone Dome." He vowed.
"I read a lot... Well... Cause I have never had anyone shot in the chest or kidnapped by a maniac before... If you find anything overwhelming... Tell me... Maybe I can help you." Dome shared.
"Thank you Cry Baby." Zee said and smiled.
"You're crazy!" Dome laughed.
"Are Saint's people still at our home?" Zee asked Dome.
"Yup but the number is not as great as before."
"Art and Kev are still there getting harassed by Mister Fluffy Mittens? How's that damn cat of yours?" Zee queried.
"My cat is the king of the house... Like me! What do you think?" Dome said and Zee smiled.
"I miss that damn cat." Zee told Dome.
"I'm not sure whether he misses you or anyone for that matter." Dome asserted.
"Journalists still hound our home and this hospital?"
"The number is lessening day by day... But they are still around." Dome answered.
"I haven't been on my IG for so long..." Zee murmured.
"Your management and I have been sharing information about you... Just so that your fans won't be too worried about you."
"Thanks Dome."
"By the way... How are you and Saint actually? Are you okay? Or... Are you both becoming strangers again?" Dome questioned his brother.