Baby Zee

"Mister Fluffy Mitten! I missed you!" Zee picked up the fluff ball from the floor and hugged him tightly.

The cat hissed and Zee laughed at his reaction but he squeezed the cat even more to his annoyance.

"Let my cat go... You'll traumatise it jackass!" Dome muttered.
"I missed him." Zee argued.
"Well... Who asked you to move in with your boyfriend huh? And leave the only family you have?" Dome asked whilst Zee grinned at him.
"Where are Art and Kev?" Zee craned his neck scanning for the Pavel's German Shepherds.
"They are at the vet for their check up."
"Congratulations Dome... I heard another of your script has been shortlisted."
"Shortlisted... Not chosen just yet..." Dome murmured.
"Is this the one Pavel and you worked on like months ago?" Zee questioned and Dome nodded.
"I'm proud of you." Zee smiled at him.
"Dome... A movie... 2 series... You my brother are making money." Zee smiled at him.
"Thank you." Dome smiled back at him.
"What brought you here?" He asked Zee and placed a mug of coffee in front of him.
"I haven't told anyone... Including Saint because I want to surprise him... I am planning to get him a dog." Zee explained excited.
"That's great... SJ will have a sibling!" Dome smiled.
"I know he loves those huskies... Or those malamutes..." Zee shared.
"They can be noisy and a handful..." Dome asserted.
"Like me?" Zee grinned.
"I guess Saint will have another Brat to take care of." Dome snickered.
"Hey... I am a reformed Brat!"
"If you say so Zee... If you say so..." Dome murmured.
"So... Pavel will move in with you?"
"Yup... Next month."
"Congratulations. A big step for you two." Zee asserted.
"But this house is kind of far from Saint Security... That might be a problem for Pavel to commute to and from work." Dome shared.
"Maybe in the future... You two could find a different place." Zee suggested.
"Maybe we could get a place near your house." Dome grinned.
"Please not that close to my house Dome..."
"Fuck you Zee! I'm your brother!" Dome muttered while Zee laughed at him.
"Are you sure you want to get Saint a dog?"
"Yeah... He's a dog person... And SJ hates him." Zee shared while smiling at him.
"Why do you look proud that SJ hates your boyfriend?" He queried.
"It's just hilarious! I am not proud. What makes you think that?" Zee muttered.
"Hah! Zee... I've known you all my life including the 9 months in Mom's belly... You enjoy SJ scratching Saint."

Zee grinned and then sipped his coffee.

"You're a sadist!" Dome accused him.
"Am I?"
"You are!"
"Only with my boyfriend and he likes it!"
"TMI... Fucking TMI!! I don't want to know about your sex life!" Dome grumbled.
"Shut up... How many stories you wrote online and they are even worse than MY sex life??!!" Zee rolled his eyes.
"Ha... Ha... Please don't tell that to Saint..."
"He writes better ones than yours Dome..." Zee murmured.
"I know... He fucking beats me last year! He had more readers!" Dome shook his head in dismay.
"Who would have thought that serious man has some REALLY kinky shit in his head!" He asserted.
"And he's mine..." Zee grinned while Dome shook his head in disgust.

    Dome who was preparing lunch continued to cook for the both of them since Pavel was going to Saint Security after Artemis and Cavalier's vet appointment.

"I missed your cooking Dome." Zee hummed in appreciation.
"Glad that you missed at least something!" Dome muttered making his brother grinned at him.
"You didn't want to stay at the company when your life was in danger but you are willing to leave me for your boyfriend!" He complained.
"He's my bodyguard too." Zee argued.
"Humbug!" Dome said making Zee laughed.
"Where did that come from?" Zee asked him.
"Nobody can understand that kind of English word!" He pointed.
"You can understand it!"
"What have you been reading lately?" Zee questioned.
"Some books I am reading for research... I am planning to write about time travelling... Love story..."
"Some Boy Love? Your last script was a hit!" Zee smiled at him.
"I haven't decided... I do have have the characters and the plot in mind but I haven't decided..." Dome shared.
"That is exciting..." Zee smiled at him.
"Thanks Zee... Hey... Doesn't Saint want to sell his stories? He can make money." Dome asserted.
"Nah... He refused any offers..."
"That's because he knows how rich you are!"
"He is rich too..."
"Not as rich as you are." Dole snickered.
"Fuck you!" Zee snapped making Dome grinned at him.
"He doesn't need my money... Saint Security is doing great!"
"Thanks to you... What a lucky man Saint is."
"What a lucky man I am to have HIM as boyfriend." Zee beamed.
"God... People in love are so pathetic..." Dome mumbled.
"Aren't you in love with Pavel too?"
"I am but I am not as pathetic." Dome suggested.
"You're crazy!" Zee shook his head.
"You know that I am!" Dome nodded.
"Zee... So... The award ceremony at the end of the month... Are you going alone like you always do... Or are you going with Saint?" He asked his brother.
"Your fans know that he is your boyfriend... Everyone already knows..."
"I am planning to ask him but I haven't gotten the chance to do so... I've already got him his suit!" Zee smiled happily.
"You haven't talked to the man and you've gotten him a suit? What if he said no?"
"Hey... Then we can wear them for our wedding!"
"WHAT? What wedding?" Dome asked.
"YOU NEVER TELL ME ANYTHING!!!" He grumbled and Zee laughed at him.
"It was a joke Dome." Zee asserted.
"I don't know... You have the tendency to do stuff... Like flying to Abu Dhabi and kicking your boyfriend's shin... Stuff like... Shielding your boyfriend from getting shot and nearly died... Or... Getting the man pizzas when you were thousands of miles away from home!" Dome listed.
"And that makes me the best boyfriend Saint ever had." Zee quipped while smiling proudly at Dome.
"How many boyfriends did the man have before you?"
"None!" Zee laughed and Dome shook his head in disgust.
"He had... Mmmm.... A few very short relationships but... Not boyfriend BOYFRIEND kind of relationship." Zee explained.
"That does not make any sense!"
"They make sense to me!" Zee muttered.