You LITTLE FUCKER!

"How is Saint?" Dome asked Pavel while he stirred the pasta in the pan in front of him. Pavel was sitting on the kitchen counter watching Dome cook.
"He is fine.... He is stronger than an ox!" Pavel answered.
"How many stitches did he get?"
"I don't know... It's not life threatening ... Don't worry." Pavel replied.
"Come on Pavel... please enlighten me." Dome said.
"Like this long?" Pavel showed his handspan.
"THAT long?"
"Or maybe half my handspan?" Pavel scratched his head.
"You Mr Pavel... are useless!" Dome huffed as he continued stirring his pasta.
"As I said... He is fine... why are you so concerned about my boss?" Pavel asked.
"Why... Jealous?" Dome smirked.
"Yes." Pavel nodded.
"Yeah... right..." Dome muttered and rolled his eyes.
"By the way... Where is your cat from hell? Mr SATAN MITTEN! Ohhh... they rhyme." Pavel grinned feeling rather amazed at his own joke.
"It's Mr Fluffy Mitten!" Dome answered.
"Mitten for short!" Dome added.
"You mean SATAN for short?" Pavel grumbled.
"Don't call my baby THAT!" Dome growled.
"He's a boy... give him a boy name! Artemis and Cavalier will laugh at him!"
"What about Artemis and Cavalier?" Dome questioned.
"What about them?" Pavel replied.
"Those names are such a mouthful!" Dome complained.
"No Sexy Baby... those are not a mouthful... But... There's something I have that is a mouthful." Pavel drawled while raising his brow suggestively at Dome.
"YOU have such a DIRTY mind!" Dome threatened Pavel with a wooden spoon.
"You can spank me with that you know." Pavel murmured.
"Why do I get YOU for my bodyguard?" Dome grumbled.
"Cause I personally requested it from Saint." Pavel beamed.
"I shall personally request to take you out of my team." Dome said.
"Sexy Baby... Don't say that... I promise I won't badmouth your cat anymore. Mr Fluffy Mitten is indeed such a BOY cat name." Pavel teased Dome.
"Actually... He's technically not a boy anymore. He has lost the right to be a boy." Dome said and laughed. Pavel stared at him.
"Why are you staring at me?" Dome asked as his laughter subsided.
"Dome..."
"What?"
"I think I just died and gone to heaven." Pavel said.
"Huh?"
"Sexy Baby... You have the most beautiful smile. Has anyone ever told you that?"
"Look at those dimples...." Pavel continued and Dome frowned.
"Come on Dome... Please smile again for me." Pavel begged.
"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT FLIRTING WITH MY BROTHER?" Zee's voice boomed in the kitchen.
"Sorry! My bad Mr Panich! Excuse me." Pavel winked and got down from the kitchen counter.
"I'm heading to the library aka our command centre if you need me." Pavel said then left.
"What did I tell you about encouraging him?" Zee glared at his brother.
"How are you Zee? Are you okay?" Dome asked instead of answering him.
"My elbows have scratches but other than that I am good." Zee answered.
"You and Saint Security are trending on Instagram and Twitter." Dome stated.
"That's good... Especially for me." Zee grinned.
"Saint is hurt because of it! Stop beaming!" Dome reprimanded Zee.
"Sorry... but NOT sorry." Zee mumbled.
"You are such as an asshole Zee." Dome growled.
"Only when it comes to THAT person." Zee rolled his eyes.
"Have you seen the video recording online? You will be amazed." Dome questioned and Zee shook his head.
"Here..." Dome handed him his iPad.
"Pasta is ready... do you want to eat now or later?" Dome asked.
"Now... I am famished! Saint gave me a power bar at 3 just now and I didn't take lunch." Zee said while watching the video recording of the incident that happened.
"What happened to the motorcyclist?" Dome asked as his brother as he browsed through the videos.
"The police have him. Stupid crazy drunk man! Somebody could have died!" Zee growled.
"Idiotic! That's such a dangerous thing to do! Drinking and riding a bike?!" Dome complained.
"What the hell!" Zee exclaimed.
"What?" Dome asked curiously.
"Look... they made a romantic video of me falling in Saint's arms... what the fuck!" Zee growled and Dome laughed.
"What song is this they are using? It's so romantic!" Dome teased his brother.
"Shut up Dome!"
"Look at the way you looked at Saint..." Dome laughed.
"Shut up I said!"
"Zee... he is injured quite badly you know."
"I don't care..." Zee trailed.
"How could you say that? He saved your life... twice!" Dome said accusingly making Zee fidgety.
"He is fine... right?" Zee questioned Dome looking rather uncertain with himself.
"Pavel said that his head got 30 stitches! His back is covered in cuts! One ankle is fractured and he can't walk properly now! Pavel even said that his boss may not be able to work for a month!" Dome told his brother.
"He was unconscious for a while... then he woke up..." Zee whispered.
"By then... Gawin and the other bodyguards had brought me into the car and we left."
"You guys LEFT him?"
"With his team... from Saint Security. HE instructed his team to take HwaHwa and I away from the scene." Zee said.
"Here's your pasta... do you need anything else?" Dome asked and Zee shook his head.
"Have you called Saint Security and asked how he is doing?" Dome queried and ate his pasta.
"No." Zee replied.
"Zee... Mom raised us better than this." Dome muttered.
"I know!"
"Maybe we can visit him after dinner?" Dome suggested.
"I don't know...."
"Come on Zee..."
"He nearly died..." Dome added.
"He could have died..." Dome continued.
"For you..." Dome whispered while staring at his brother.