Family

Zee opened his eyes and stared at his sleeping boyfriend. The beautiful man looked like a baby when he was sleeping instead of a sex crazed jealous boyfriend. Zee groaned as his body protested. He smiled. The sex was tremendously good. He slowly pulled up the thick cover over Saint's sleeping body. He kissed Saint's shoulder and the man did not even stir. Zee slowly left Saint's bed and went into the small dining area. He cleaned the table and kept the extra food he bought in the fridge. He checked the time and it was just after 6 in the morning. He slept like an hour or so but he did not feel like he wanted to sleep again. He started the coffee machine and when the coffee was ready; he poured some coffee and made his way to the living room.

He stopped at the news channel. The situation in the north was getting worse. Zee sighed as he sipped his coffee. How could he help Saint mend his relationship with his family? He tried persuading the man a number of times but Saint was adamant with what he was feeling. He also did not want to push Saint too much because he understood how he felt. He himself was in his shoes years before. A noise from behind him alerted him that Saint had woken up and left the bedroom. Zee smiled when Saint's arms encircling his neck and he turned his head and gave Saint a kiss.

"What are you up to? You should be sleeping." Saint whispered.
"I couldn't sleep." Zee answered.
"Aren't you tired after that much of sex?" Saint questioned him.
"I am not as old as you..." Zee replied and Saint laughed.

He let Zee go and walked around the sofa. Saint then sat next to Zee and put his head on his lap.

"You're watching the news?" Saint queried.
"Yeah..."
"Can I change the channel?"
"Sure." Zee answered.
"Zee... Were you watching the news about my Dad?"
"Sort of..."
"Why Zee?"
"Even though he hates me... But he is sort of family... Cause you are my family." Zee explained.
"Why are you so nice Brat?"
"In actuality... I am a nice person... I am only an asshole and a brat and a jealous fiend when it comes to you!" Zee stated and laughed.
"And don't ask me why I turn into someone I don't even know myself." He added and smiled.
"You're crazy!" Saint  muttered.
"Hah... Look who's talking!" Zee grinned.
"Look what you did to me!" He pointed at the bruises on body.
"Brat... Look at MY body!" Saint grumbled and Zee laughed.
"I guess we're made for each other." He added.
"Cause we like it rough?" Zee asked.
"Among other things..." Saint murmured.
"You made coffee?" He pointed at the mug on the coffee table.
"Want some?" Zee asked and Saint nodded.

Saint pushed himself up and took a sip.

"That's good shit! Thanks Zee." Saint said and put his head back onto Zee's lap.
"We love coffee... That's another reason why we're made for each other." Zee smiled.
"We are extremely possessive of each other... Another reason." He continued.
"We love fucking!" Saint added making Zee laughed.
"That! I agree." Zee nodded.
"I'm sorry I was too rough on you." Saint murmured.
"I'm sorry too." Zee smiled.
"Baby..."
"Yeah?" Zee answered and kissed Saint's lips.
"Are we really going to live together?"
"Yes." Zee smiled.
"We need to start browsing for places." Saint stated.
"I want a big house with lots of rooms." Zee explained.
"Not for your damn cats I hope." Saint muttered and Zee laughed.
"Cats? I asked for one and now you are saying CATS?" Zee teased him.
"Brat Baby... Do you love me than your imaginary future feline?" Saint asked and Zee grinned at his boyfriend.
"Well... Do you?" He insisted.
"Of course... Nobody makes me purr like you." Zee smiled.
"I rather like having a dog... The bigger the better." Saint suggested.
"Artemis and Cavalier are nothing compared to Mister Fluffy Mittens! They are terrified of the fluff ball." Zee argued.
"They can bite people's asses... What can the cat do?"
"Hiss?" Zee replied and laughed.
"You damn right! Useless!" Saint countered.
"I don't want to talk about your imaginary pet Baby... What kind of house do you like?" He questioned Zee.
"The one with you in it." Zee whispered.