You Are Not The Boss Of Me

"Who are you?" Zee growled when he stepped into the living room and he saw 2 men he didn't know.
"My name is Gawin and this is Podd. We're your bodyguards for today." Gawin explained to Zee.
"Why didn't anyone tell me THIS?" Zee complained.
"Mr Panich, it has come to our knowledge that Mr Suppapong has briefed you and your brother Dome about the arrangements?" Podd asked.
"Morning Zee. Morning ... Podd and Gawin right?" Dome greeted them.
"You know them?" Zee asked.
"I know they were coming... Didn't Saint tell us yesterday? There will 3 different teams working in rotation. Podd and Gawin are Team C for... Charlie I think... Then Team Bravo and then Team Alpha." Dome explained.
"This is giving me a headache." Zee complained.
"Every day... there will teams on duty guarding us. One bodyguard for us... and... they will be our bodyguard and also our driver if necessary." Dome continued.
"Is Mrs Brown here? Is breakfast ready?" Zee asked while leaving the living room.
"I'm sorry about that." Dome apologised to Podd and Gawin.
"No problem Sir. I will be with you today while Gawin will be with Mr Panich." Podd explained to Dome and Dome nodded.
"If you excuse me." Dome said before heading to the kitchen.
"Zee... why are you making it so difficult for them?" Dome asked when he entered the kitchen.
"You are one of the nicest people I know... what has gotten into you?" Dome questioned.
"I don't know... Maybe cause I am worried about our safety? Maybe I don't like people I don't know in MY house!" Zee grumbled.
"I'm sorry Zee... but this is our new reality." Dome said.
"Just in case you forget again... there will be people from Saint Security at your photo shoot and also at your management office. Don't go crazy bat shit angry again for no reason." Dome reminded.
"I don't go bat shit angry!" Zee growled.
"Just look at you Mr Hotshot Superstar! You are already annoyed and angry." Dome muttered.
"What are you doing today?" Zee asked Dome.
"Nothing much... I'll be home and Podd will be with me. Gawin will follow you today." Dome continued.
"YOUR Pavel is not here today?" Zee taunted Dome.
"Shut up!" Dome replied.
"Don't encourage that jackass." Zee reminded.
"I don't!"
"Are his dogs here?"
"Yeah... they will be with us until... we know who sends those things." Dome murmured.
"Don't worry Dome... We will be okay." Zee patted Dome's hand.
"Who would have thought our lives would turn out to be like this." Dome smiled weakly.
"It's okay... we are safe. You are safe. I don't want anything to happen to you little brother. I promised mother." Zee smiled.
"Hey... you careful too. I only have one batshit crazy brother in this world." Dome grinned at his brother.

***************************************************************

"Zee."
"What?"
"Your bodyguard is HOT!" HawHwa was eyeing Gawin.
"And look at those guys from Saint Security... they are all drool-worthy." She continued.
"Spare me the details... go tell other people about your sordid fantasy. Leave me alone." Zee grumbled.
"I heard from my friends that the owner of Saint Security is hot too. Have you ever met the guy?" HwaHwa asked.
"No." Zee answered. "Never met the guy." Zee added.
"Maybe I can Google him." HwaHwa said.
"HwaHwa... tell me about my schedule again this week." Zee requested.
"I just told you like an hour ago!" HwaHwa argued.
"Who do you work for HwaHwa?" Zee questioned his manager.
"Fine!" HwaHwa pouted and grabbed her tablet and began reciting Zee's schedule to him again that morning.

The photo shoot finished just before lunch. Zee had to head to downtown Bangkok to Mandarin Oriental Bangkok Hotel for an interview. Gawin drove him to the hotel escorted by another car driven by another bodyguard from Saint Security. HwaHwa was with Zee when her phone rang.

"HwaHwa here."
"Oh hi Dome." HwaHwa said and Zee's eyes were immediately on her.
"He's on his way to the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok."
"No... No... It's a sudden meeting requested by Kazz Magazine."
"I will inform the security company next time there is a sudden change in his schedule."
"I'm sorry to have you worried."
"Okay... I will inform Mr Suppapong or... who? Pavel? His number? I don't think think I have them."
"Sorry Dome."
"I'll inform him."
"Thanks Dome. Will do. Bye Dome."